Thread: Transformers Animated Action Packs.

Default Transformers Animated Action Packs.

I'm inexplicably addicted to this game:

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/games/...s/actionpacks/

Has anyone else played this?

And this version is slightly different (sometimes Ironhide, Sentinel Prime and Scrapper turn up to play for the other team and some minor glitches have been fixed.)

http://www.cartoonnetworkya.com/game...cks/index.html
    Last edited by Sky Shadow; 6th September 2008 at 11:00 PM.

so are they actually going to release this game as decks of cards?

I really would like to see a Transformers Miniatures game using the same basic rules engine as Star Wars and Dungeons & Dragons Miniatures.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Has there ever been any good TF Flash Games? (I'm guessing if they're not official, they'd probably get shut down quicksmart)

There was a good one on Takara's TF site once.

g1_jazz Guest

just played and won 5 times and still harldy understand the game! if any one know any good tf flash games post them up asap!

Each card offers different bonuses which can aid you depending on what you have in your hand, e.g. +2 for every Autobot.

I can't say I'm terribly fond of this game... while there is a certain level of strategy to it (in terms of what to place and drop from your hand) a great deal of this game seems to be left to chance...

Transformers Attacktix is far more tactical than this. I think AttackTix is an underrated game - it's actually a lot more fun and challenging than it appears to be. Higher point characters are more difficult to defeat and have more potent attacks and special abilities compared to lower point characters. Like other miniature war games you need to be able to build a good army and other key elements in waging war (e.g.: maneouvring etc.).

It's by no means the greatest miniature war game out there... the rules are very simple and appear to be designed in a way where you don't need to be literate to play and it's lacking in a lot of ways (e.g.: there are Mini-Cons but no Powerlinking!) - but it is an enjoyable game IMO.

Again... I would really love to see Hasbro develop a TF miniatures game compatible with their Star Wars and D&D Minis games.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by g1_jazz View Post
    just played and won 5 times and still hardly understand the game! if any one know any good tf flash games post them up asap!
    You'd think a big toy company like Hasbro would want kids playing Hasbro-Charactered flashgames...

I mean, for a big company like Hasbro, it wouldn't cost that much to develop a few online games...

Kids playing flashgames based around your products = Increased sales *Der*