Thread: Hi all... Takara G1 reissues

Default Hi all... Takara G1 reissues

hi all..

new to the forum, and i hope somebody can help please.

i have some Takara bookset reissue that i want to sell which is the best section to post as i dont think i have permission to post in the 'for sale' section.

thanks

If you're selling via eBay, I'd suggest putting up a thread with links in that section. Otherwise the sales section requires Lv 3 membership (IIRC) to access. Just introduce yourself in the intro section and you'll eventually become a basic member.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Im new also but as far as i know, you will need to make a few posts before that section of the forums open up to you. Unless one of the mods can do you a special favour. Which #s do you have and what are you after? Condition? Thanks. I might be interested.

May have interest as well if you have perceptor, blitzwing, smokescreen & skids.

No probing people... there is a reason why it is prohibited to solicit sales outside of the saleyard. (to prevent scams if people see that it is possible)

As for the topic-starter - at this time, we have been looking at alternatives for non-members and past-collectors to offload their toys more easily here, but we still currently have a protective level of security to protect members from scams.
    If you interact a little first you might gain access to the saleyard... or wait a few days and we might have a trial section set up, to see how public sales by non-members and newbies works.

thanks for all the comments

all new condition still in box, bought in tokyo more than 10years ago..

will hopefully see the posting soon

No probs will keep an eye on the sale yard.