Thread: Fireworm Dragon Figure

atomicjarrod Guest

Default Fireworm Dragon Figure

Hi, my son has wanted a Fireworm Dragon figure from the DreamWorks How to train your Dragon - defenders of Berk toy line, for over a year. I've searched and searched all this time and never found one. It's all he's asked for birthdays and Christmas.

If anyone has one one, even opened and played with, that they'd be willing to part with please let me know

Thanks,
    Jarrod.

He's the only one I'm missing from my collection too. I've asked here as well a few months back with no luck. So sad she never got a local release here.

atomicjarrod Guest

Likewise. We have them all except that one. This dragon has driven me nuts! I've even had friends in the US looking for it.

It had to be the one that my son wanted the most

I contacted Hunter Toys here in Oz in mid November last year and they said that it would be in stores mid December in time for Christmas. Yeah right. That was total bull. I searched everywhere constantly and there was the same set of dragons in every store. I don't think this one ever existed here, like you say. I've been searching for over a year and another six months before that in general looking for dragons and I've never seen it, only on the packaging.

It looked like it came out when the first Thunderdrums appeared but I saw all them come and go and everything but not one Fireworm. I had staff unpacking boxes for me and ringing all the stores. I guess if there were any ever released here it was really minimal numbers and they were probably scooped up by ebay scalpers.

Maybe I'll just paint a Flightmare yellow.

I feel your pain

Cheers,
    Jarrod.