Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First images of a TF character (spoilers!)

"Autobot skates" Thats what we shall call him lol
    He was a sk8ter boy, she said see ya later boy...

Stalker Guest

so which new bots have been confirmed cause i saw a clip on youtube that jetfire is going to be in it and hes a decipticon, yeah he was on both sides but is he really going to be a decipticons and those two small cars the red and yellowish green my only idea who they are is runabout and runamuck that's the only two i can think of since they're vehicle forms were exactly the same.

Jetfire aint been confirmed. Also this aint G1 so the cars could be anyone. Runamuck and Runabout seem VERY unlikely. Sideswipe and Sunstreaker maybe? :P

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I don't think any new characters have been confirmed yet (We're just being fed plenty of hogwash by Bay's spin doctor team... )

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    I don't think any new characters have been confirmed yet (We're just being fed plenty of hogwash by Bay's spin doctor team... )
    Soundwave has.

edit: my bad
    Last edited by Gutsman Heavy; 8th September 2008 at 03:48 PM.

it's on stilts

Gutsman Heavy: PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS!

If you were in the same room as me I would've kicked you in the janglies by now*. But in lieu of that I'll have to do it via "cyberspace".

<kick.to.the.janglies> Punch yourself in the nads to simulate this effect. (-_-)

*I'm not kidding. Last time someone gave me an unsolicited movie spoiler... he was hunched over gasping for breath with his hand on his crotch.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Trying to avoid all Movie Spoilers Goktimus?

Good luck with that - the major news sites don't even know the meaning of the word "spoiler"

Hence why I never look at those sites. (-_-)

I clicked on this thread expecting some kind of visual spoiler for a new character... but for any spoilers beyond what was warned in the thread title and initial post, I think it's only fair that people use spoiler tags or at least give warnings and some spoiler space.

*sigh* I'm being selective in what I want to expose myself to... but if people are going to be careless with spoilers then I might just have to avoid all threads that contain any possible movie spoilers, which is a shame because some of the stuff I've allowed myself to be exposed to I've actually enjoyed (such as the one with that giant explosion on the set).

Well to be fair Goktimus, the thread title has "spoilers". It's kind of assumed that there will be spoilers and that's the risk you take.

You can avoid these threads if it irks you so :\