Thread: Headmaster cartoon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    benben2142 Guest

Smile Headmaster cartoon

Post all your transformer headmaster questions here. Have you all seen the episode Zarak, the shadow emperor, I loved the part when Hardhead sings the headmaster opening it’s funny.

There's already a thread for all things G1 - including the G1 cartoon (which The Headmaster counts as being part of) here.

I have one thing to say about the headmaster toon, its utterly bland, near on unwatchable unless you listen to the horribly hilarious English dub, its the only way I can sit through the show without wanting to tear my eyes out, rip off my ears and choke myself with them.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    I have one thing to say about the headmaster toon, its utterly bland, near on unwatchable unless you listen to the horribly hilarious English dub, its the only way I can sit through the show without wanting to tear my eyes out, rip off my ears and choke myself with them.
    Don't sugarcoat it, Gutsman Heavy, tell us how you really feel lol

There was a thread about the cartoon on the old board, many of us watching it for the first time on DVD, so this thread is fine to exist. Even if some of us don't like it and some like me keep finding other things to watch first.

benben2142 Guest

It’s so terribly they call Soundblaster (New Soundwave), they also call Blaster (Billy) Matrix (Power pack). On that episode that I mentioned Hardhead sings really bad, also when does Scorponok show his real identity?