Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anime cel gallery for sale

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Dont tempt me
    Plenty of stuff that would look great in your gallery man

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    Plenty of stuff that would look great in your gallery man
    Already looking at one or two and I still have a large pile of cels still to scan to put up on rubberslug. Also getting peoplenow asking "Nice stuff, any for sale?" ......NOT FOR SALE!!!!

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Bump!

Making a push to try and get rid of everything before resorting to Ebay. Make an offer, or I can give my original price paid and open up negotiations from there.

Bump, and a big update to my gallery. I've added prices (all in $USD, but I will convert and give better prices to Aussies.) to each piece.
    I have also updated and added a lot of new items that I didn't have scanned before including:

Ikkitousen Dragon Destiny rilezu
    Shakugan no Shana
    Suzuka
    Gravion BANK sets, to name a few.

These prices are quite negotiable. These are not firm prices, and I am open to discussing offers weather on single items or multiple items. Shoot me a PM!

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    Ikkitousen Dragon Destiny rilezu
    I must not look.......I must not look......I must not look...

Damn its Kanu

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    I must not look.......I must not look......I must not look...

Damn its Kanu
    And a cracker of an image of her too, right?

These ones weren't offered for sale by AnimeWorld Star (who were the exclusive store to be allowed to do the IT rilezu.) but I knew a guy who knew the owner, and set it up that if I sent him screens of what I wanted, he would get them made up for me specially

Default I wanna see!

Interested in some things displayed on your site and have been waiting for acct on here to be "activated" so i could PM ya. Hoping you still have some available? How do i go about purchasing? and interested to see the private section if i may.

Hi Helevorn. Thanks for taking a look Which cels are you interested in?

As a new member here, you won't have access to the PM system. I assume you are the same "helevorn" who sent me a message which I replied to on TFW2005 also? If that's the case it might be easier to deal through TFW2005's PM system. Or, if you like just send me a message through the "Send feedback" section of my galley site.
    http://ltcg.rubberslug.com/gallery/feedback.asp And we can communicate through there.

Unfortunately I can't post the password to the private section here in this thread, as the private section contains hentai images. But assuming you're over 21, I have no problem in giving you the password via TFW PM, or email through the galley feedback page.

Bit of a necro bump as I still have plenty of cels and sketches for sale.

any knows some 2nd hand anime market, or website, bbs? I have several piles of these stuff to off load cheap.

Want Corssover Thor and Captain America