Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Titanium Grimlock and Prowl

Default Titanium Grimlock and Prowl

Hi,

Does anyone know if Titanium Grimlock and Prowl have reached full scale release in the US?

I find it odd that there are very few of them on Ebay despite being retail while there were pages and pages of Comic Con Exclusives.

Also does anyone know if any of the online store will sell them? Some of the Ebay prices are a bit high for the few figures available.

Thanks

Dont know about US

but they are showing up retail in Malaysia right now

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Didn't kelvinchang99 get these 2 last week? Maybe you should ask him how he got his & for how much?

I believe these guys either got it off ebay at US$65+ for the pair or off other sources cheaper... I am watching a couple lately and they ended around US$25 - US$30 per piece

They are getting sighted in TRU stores in the states, as a few members on international boards have posted reviews and whatnot for them.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I've e-mailed RK in relation to these guys. I'll keep you guys informed.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

I got a reply from Ray:

__________________________________________________-
    Hi,

we will not get these 2 items.
    Hope you can find in other place.

Thanks for your question.
    Ray
    www.robotkingdom.com

__________________________________________________ __________
    Looks like eBays your friend then. I have no idea how the US market totally bypassed the HK market b/c generally anything the USA gets, HK gets but there hasn't even been a bleep on them from HK sellers in the past month. So going at what's par, they have a RRP of $17USD. Markup for most sellers on eBay would at best be ~$25USD each. Best case of shipping at first class would be at least $20-$35USD. So I guess look to get them at a good deal for$70-$85 USD shipped

I caved in and grabbed two at $88 AUD shipped. A bit more than I paid for all the other Titaniums but I love these guys way too much to pass up on them. Seeing as how expensive some Titaniums go for these days, I jsut didn't want to take the risk. I thought about waiting for Botcon next year but then I figured, I can't wait that long!
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    I got a reply from Ray:

__________________________________________________-
    Hi,

we will not get these 2 items.
    Hope you can find in other place.

Thanks for your question.
    Ray
    www.robotkingdom.com

__________________________________________________ __________
    Looks like eBays your friend then. I have no idea how the US market totally bypassed the HK market b/c generally anything the USA gets, HK gets but there hasn't even been a bleep on them from HK sellers in the past month. So going at what's par, they have a RRP of $17USD. Markup for most sellers on eBay would at best be ~$25USD each. Best case of shipping at first class would be at least $20-$35USD. So I guess look to get them at a good deal for$70-$85 USD shipped

I caved in and grabbed two at $88 AUD shipped. A bit more than I paid for all the other Titaniums but I love these guys way too much to pass up on them. Seeing as how expensive some Titaniums go for these days, I jsut didn't want to take the risk. I thought about waiting for Botcon next year but then I figured, I can't wait that long!
    Thanks STL,

I am not surprised. I have read the US Boards and they are indeed in full scale release yet they are scarce on Ebay and no online shop is stocking them.

Looks like the only alternative is inflated ebay prices.

Bugger.

Was hoping that even Casefresh may get them in, but after how low they had to drop their prices for the last lot of Titanium's I cant see them ordering them in.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    Dont know about US
    but they are showing up retail in Malaysia right now
    Is it in Departmental stores roller? Mum's coming in Oct, I can ask her to buy for me and bring it over, how much in RM$ do you know each one is?
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!