Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bold Forms Lonewolf (not-Motormaster) - Combiner Wars compatible

Love the combined mode... definitely way better...

is it just me or the plastic looks like those cheap plastics they use for those dollar store toys. Hopefully that's not the case on the final release.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Prime View Post
    If I had MM already I'd be less excited, but seeing as I don't I'd have to lay out for him, then I'd want the PE kit to fill in the torso and extent the sword, maybe switch out the head, then on top of that the second a 3P released a trailer I'd want that too so I'm probably better off just getting this guy.
    Yeah dont get me wrong, if I could afford it I'd grab it np, i'd probably have a menasor shelf with g1, intimidator, CW and this. Even at around 140 or so i'd probably bite, but tfi said it was about 170 less shipping, as wholesale iirc (ie before his markup) and that was before the dollar dipped a bit more. I almost grabbed my motormaster from ebay, they're $55 posted, but got one from a member in the end for ~$48 posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    Yeah dont get me wrong, if I could afford it I'd grab it np, i'd probably have a menasor shelf with g1, intimidator, CW and this. Even at around 140 or so i'd probably bite, but tfi said it was about 170 less shipping, as wholesale iirc (ie before his markup) and that was before the dollar dipped a bit more. I almost grabbed my motormaster from ebay, they're $55 posted, but got one from a member in the end for ~$48 posted.
    That is a little painful but realistically as I said I'd want the new crotch and sword upgrade from PE which is $30+PP probably reprolabels, and then if anyone released a trailer let's not pretend it'd be less than $100 AUS.

Looks more like the FP Intimidator now.

My sales thread: LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by leej84 View Post
    not much didnt know already, truck sux, botmode ok, combiner is where this guy shines