Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182333 ... LastLast

Thread: Big W Total Toy Domination Sale 2015

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    Fortunately my Big W is one of the ones that is getting Devastator, and cheap deluxes are always good. For once I'm excited for BigW Transformer stock
    Agreed. The last time I was excited for a big w sale was for the Omega Supreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Sorry none in Melbourne CBD - that's the "Queen Vic Village" store
    Shucks. Highpoint (sigh) then.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    I believe technically the sale doesn't start for EDR holders, but sale prices are available from Monday for EDR holders.

IE: Big ticket items which are new/exclusive to the sale, will likely be held off shelves until a day or two before the sale starts.
    From '5pm til late' Monday according to my email I got. It's not all day Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    From '5pm til late' Monday according to my email I got. It's not all day Monday.
    It states in the disclaimer that not all products available until thursday
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

I was told Devastator is probably going to be held till Thursday. I guess I'll have to get up early if that's the case. (Of course that's if I don't like UW Devastator when he's shown tomorrow.)
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I still have a few days then to convince my wife to wake up early and buy Devastator at Big W down our unit

How does the 12am opening work? Does that mean at 12am on the 25th the stores will open...? Or do they mean the Friday morning?

(For CW Devvy I might just be up at 12 lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    How does the 12am opening work? Does that mean at 12am on the 25th the stores will open...? Or do they mean the Friday morning?

(For CW Devvy I might just be up at 12 lol)
    Midnight Thursday the 25th, so the moment it stops being Wednesday and becomes Thursday.
    I tend to be up late so I may be going to the midnight opening at my local Big W too

so for those planning on storming the nearest big w, have you seen the takara one? new pictures out from the tokyo show, takara have made some of the changes that people have been...'debating'.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    so for those planning on storming the nearest big w, have you seen the takara one? new pictures out from the tokyo show, takara have made some of the changes that people have been...'debating'.
    I have, and it looks really really nice, but I can't justify the extra price that will come (think of the shippin oh my) and the wait-don't think UW is meant to be out until later in the year, and as he'll be in combined mode most of the time, the small flaws of the bots don't worry me too much.