Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 616212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast

Thread: Big W Total Toy Domination Sale 2015

If anyone in WA is heading out to Big W please grab me one. I am stuck work .

None this morning when I checked out.

Also let me know if you want me to do the same I want to make sure all members here can get one instead of the damn scalpers.

I can't believe how hard it is to get a toy. Feels like iPhone all over again. And Doncaster told me they haven't got any in yet. Then spoke to another person on the floor and he said they sold out at 7. Which one is it?!

Quote Originally Posted by frozensage View Post
    I can't believe how hard it is to get a toy. Feels like iPhone all over again. And Doncaster told me they haven't got any in yet. Then spoke to another person on the floor and he said they sold out at 7. Which one is it?!
    My wife went in this morning to Doncaster and had the same response from someone on the floor. The store manager she later spoke to though said that they have not received stock yet.

This seems to be the issue with most if not all Vic metro stores. Might be a good idea to pop your name on a list at the store to hold one for you when they come in.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsphatlite View Post
    If anyone in WA is heading out to Big W please grab me one. I am stuck work .

None this morning when I checked out.

Also let me know if you want me to do the same I want to make sure all members here can get one instead of the damn scalpers.
    I can check it out, no guarantees here.
    Wa always have less and no stocks.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I can check it out, no guarantees here.
    Wa always have less and no stocks.
    Yeah if you can let me know if you do and keep me posted if you don't and if I see them I will pick up two.

All this effort, and it will probably be released at Target next month on 20% off sale :P haha

I don't think there will be much for WA today.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsphatlite View Post
    Yeah if you can let me know if you do and keep me posted if you don't and if I see them I will pick up two.
    Don't sweat it for me, I may get the takara version.
    But I don't mind helping wa guys out.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundwavePerth View Post
    All this effort, and it will probably be released at Target next month on 20% off sale :P haha

I don't think there will be much for WA today.
    E-xactly
    Only "first at big w" not exclusive to

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post

This seems to be the issue with most if not all Vic metro stores. Might be a good idea to pop your name on a list at the store to hold one for you when they come in.
    Had to do that at Highpoint @ 7.05am. And while I was doing so, another big w attendant put someone else down as well. Stoopid Hasblow!! Get your act together!! You want our $$$ right?!?

Sorry, bit of a rant.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Well, that was a stressful situation. Luckily I walked away with 2 - one for me and one for my son. That was just after midnight and by the time I left about 20 mins later, there was only 1 remaining. Glad I didn't wait until the morning.

That wasn't you in the red and black jacket was it? If it was, thank you for pointing out where they were I rushed straight to the back of the store (toy section) and was already asking staff who clearly had no idea what I was talking about
    Yep that was me still in my work gear , I think they had them behind the counter to stop someone just filling a trolley with all of them this way they had some control as to how many per customer