Thread: Best way to get new SDCC exclusives?

Default Best way to get new SDCC exclusives?

Hi all, not sure if this was the right spot to post but here goes;

Does anyone know the best online retailer for getting the SDCC exclusives when they first become available? I'm really wanting that fembot combiner hunters pack.

Thanks.

I'm in the same boat, and tbh other than flying over there for the convention, I don't see any easy option - best bet is to sit on the online retailers, see who gets them (RK and BBTS usually do iirc)

At very least Devastator is going to be released over here at the Sydney and Brisbane Oz Comic Cons in September. Griffin's report seemed to imply Devastator is not the only exclusive being brought over for that event, but the others might be non-TF (I'm hoping for Marvel Legends myself). No word on how many or how much of Devastator.

In the past I've gone to Robot Kingdom, thats where I got my Blaster and Titan Metroplex from at a reasonable price. For last years Knights of Unicron set I found a good deal on ebay. Right now the preorders for the Fembots are rather high, wait a little while and there should be better prices from some scalpers. Also if your quick you can grab them from BBTS.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Thanks, I'll keep an eye on them.