Few questions, since it's sad just how much I'm digging these catalogs

* I note you used different poses on the different catalogs (Thundercracker, Soundwave etc). Was that just for style or for accuracy in comparison to the poses on the original ones?

* Are they pics of your own toys or from the net?

* You've used different moulds for the same character such as Classics and FOC Grimlock which I think is very cool since lots of these characters have multiple CHUG iterations. Will you be updating these catalogs at some point for characters that are getting more G1 inspired toys (the new TR Perceptor that turns into a microscope for instance)? I'm gussing you will be using TR Soundwave for your 86' Decepticons one.

* Was there a particular reason you didn't use Seaspray in the 86' one after using him in the 85 one? Also did you consider using the recently re-released Titanium Rodimus Prime figure since after being sold with Galvatron he could arguably be considered part of the CHUG line?

* Do you have these catalog pics in a higher resolution and if so would you mind sharing them on here or with me? Just I saved the pics from the first post on my laptop but they become grainy when I enlarge them.

* Will you use Tak/Tom releases for the likes of Runamuck & Runabout?

* Can you email these to Hasbro so they can see what gaps we need filled?