Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another character announced for ROTF: Are you ready to be....

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    Plus Bay has said there's 10 Decepticons and 10 Autobots, another totally bogus claim.
    Actually, he never did. Roberto Orci said that WAAAY back in Jan/Feb during the strike, and he has since said that was outdated.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Apparently the artist who created that art has been since hired on as a consultant... I know tfwiki isnt reliable, but it's all I could be bothered finding: TF Wiki entry.
    Isn't reliable? Woah there, mate.

Though we inject plenty of opinion and bias, we only post stuff that has been officially confirmed or backed up in some manner. Unfortunately, the Josh Nizzi article was added by some anon user, and our requests for the person (or somebody) to post a link to legitimate confirming news has to my knowledge, never been provided, so I will request it's deletion.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Heh, just echoing the 'grain of salt'... Since the first movie already had a character named Devastator somebody could find out that Devastator was going to be in ROTJ/ROTFLMAO/ROTwhatever and jump to the conclusion that the combiner was going to be in the film when they meant the big tank.

(and you know, a little miffed I was tricked into clicking on this link not knowing it was a movie spoiler - edits thread title)
    sorrwee!
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Its going to be huge.. I love combiners!
    This'll be awesome in TF2.

Hopefully less shakey cam since their budget is bigger