Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New, budding, collector.

Default New, budding, collector.

Hey guys. Was recently turned onto these forums from the transformers subreddit.

Have loved transformers since I was a kid. Started with the Armada Tv series, and really started collecting the toys when the Cybertron toy line came out. After Cybertron I sort of dropped off the transformers radar. Didn't really like Animated. I was also at that age where toys were uncool.

Whilst I wasn't collecting the toys, I was still into the cartoons. I have seen all of G1, Japanese included. Haven't seen any Beast Wars yet though and have watched through pretty much every series since Armada.

After reading the IDW comics, I got back into Transformers in a big way. The only toy I have collected so far is the Generations Metroplex, but I'm hoping to change that in this years toy sales.

Hope to have a good time here.

Welcome. Are you planning on collecting by size? Start at the biggest and work your way down.

Welcome to the forum. Have a good think about what you want to collect and how you want to display it. There are plenty of resources on here to assist and plenty of people to provide guidance.

Sales thread is also a great place to pick up items from fellow members.

As for collections, I'm pretty much going to start with the combiner wars stuff. I'm super into the comics and stuff, and combiners are cool as. So I figured that's where I'll start.

Megatran Guest

Welcome to Ozformers. Enjoy your time here.

Generations Metroplex. What a way to restart your TF collection.

Beast Wars is one of the best written cartoons out there imho, G1 has it's classicness, I thought Armada was ok for it's time but the other two Unicron sequels lacked a bit of imagination, Beast Machines is different but still good and unfortunately I haven't watched Animated which tends to get positive reviews all around. I loved the TF Prime series.

Welcome to the boards.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Welcome to the board.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Welcome. Like you I was introduced by Armada! (although my dad did show me the 80s film first, but whatever)
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Welcome