Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Gen1 Console game - Devastation

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    PS3 bay-bee!

But not all of us are gamers. I do not play ANY games other than Transformers. Even getting the PS3 was a big decision for me, but it was partially justified by the fact that I didn't already have a Blu Ray player. As a general non-gamer, I cannot justify getting another console.
    To your credit, the PS3 was supposedly the cheapest Blu-ray player at the time of it's release
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

No PC version confirmed?

I don't even have a TV, let alone a next-gen gaming console, so unless it comes out on PC looks like I'll be missing out on this one.

Even if they make a PC version, it may not be released in Australia. War For Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron both had PC versions which weren't released here.

Even if they make a PC version, it may not be released in Australia. War For Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron both had PC versions which weren't released here.
    Yes they were. http://store.steampowered.com/app/213120/

The market for PC disk based games has evaporated so they just release on Steam for the Australian market, which as we are painfully aware of is a really small market.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Yep, fingers crossed for a PC version. Looks great

I could never find the PC versions in stores, and whenever I asked, they told me that it wasn't even on their databases. I got the PC version of WFC imported from the US, and I gave up on finding the PC version for FoC.

I could never find the PC versions in stores, and whenever I asked, they told me that it wasn't even on their databases. I got the PC version of WFC imported from the US, and I gave up on finding the PC version for FoC.
    It's all digital distribution for pc these days, only the biggest releases and shovelware targeted at my mum gets a physical release.

I will wait to see if this games ends up being worthwhile before I get excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    It's all digital distribution for pc these days, only the biggest releases and shovelware targeted at my mum gets a physical release.
    Yeah, PC gaming has nearly totally moved out of shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    hahaha yeah pretty much the only PC Games that get released physically are either really big, really popular, or are just really crappy point and click games made for mums :P
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures