Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: New Combiner Wars toys revealed at Botcon

Has anyone got links to the stories on Chop Shop and Buzzsaw? I've seen all the other character pics but haven't seen anything about these two

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Has anyone got links to the stories on Chop Shop and Buzzsaw? I've seen all the other character pics but haven't seen anything about these two

Buzz saw is on the top left of the picture, bonus combaticons!
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Sweet! Thanks mate

The Bruticus is pretty good and could be even better with a little help! i think blast off should be a shuttle but yes it does make more sense to be plane ive thought about the reasoning be hide this before..
    i too am really digging sky lynx but yes its a shame he can"t separate (maybe he can with some help? ) but i believe that he too will get repainted...maybe into a decepicon.....maybe into hun gurr......maybe Razorclaw? since no one else has escaped the repaint curse

Blast Off should be renamed Take Off

Anyway I am more concerned when are we getting these here since we only have wave 2 ATM

As far as I am concerned Blast Off being a fighter jet makes much more sense than a shuttle (which seems to be everyones opinion of the original toy) so it doesn't really bother me. Maybe Takara will make a new mould of a shuttle for Blast Off ala Groove.
    Spiderken Away!

I like the look of Sky Lynx but dont think I'll be using him as a combiner... but having said that, Sky Reign looks like it could be adapted into Liokaiser

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    I like the look of Sky Lynx but dont think I'll be using him as a combiner... but having said that, Sky Reign looks like it could be adapted into Liokaiser
    That's what I was thinking as well. A very Liokaiser noggin there.

I'm bummed by Blast Off not being a Shuttle. Don't care if it makes no sense, I need my warrior floating in orbit sniping people from space dammit!

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    easily. Just need a drill limbbot, a few modifications for the jets & vehicles and we're there. The sixth member would have to be a chestplate or weapon, me thinks

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    If its not clear from the pictures, Buzzsaw transforms into some sort of communication device (maybe kids don't know what a cassette looks like?)
    I quite liked FoC data discs, but I guess its an excuse to sell the same characters again in a different form.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!