Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Combiner Wars toys revealed at Botcon

Defs Excited for Sky Lynx
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Looking good!!

Skylynx is really a surprise! Not sure how to think of the combined head though...

All the limb deluxes have nice head sculpts. I'm likely to get them all

The Rook retool looks really good as Swindle and Hound!

Shame Blast off got turned to a jet. I thought it'd be a no brainer to retool the helicopter mould into a space shuttle. And what's with Vortex's colors? They don't look good on his own and don't blend in with the camo look of Bruticus'

So glad these aren't due until 2016, otherwise I'd be even more broke this year !!

Looking epic as!

SKY LYNX!!!!!!

Wow. I'm sooooo happy for that. Can he separate into his bird/lynx modes? And the idea of him combining is an interesting one.

My 3rd party Predaking is so screwed
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Any news on whether deluxe Groove is getting released in Western markets or even retooled?
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by doublespy View Post
    Looking good!!

Skylynx is really a surprise! Not sure how to think of the combined head though...

All the limb deluxes have nice head sculpts. I'm likely to get them all

The Rook retool looks really good as Swindle and Hound!

Shame Blast off got turned to a jet. I thought it'd be a no brainer to retool the helicopter mould into a space shuttle. And what's with Vortex's colors? They don't look good on his own and don't blend in with the camo look of Bruticus'
    Yeah I'm a bit disappointed with both Blastoff and Vortex... doesn't look like a military chopper to me. Blastoff is ok I guess but that's 3 of each mould right? Anyway the rest of the combaticons look sweet! I was passing on red/white prime and cyclonus and just gonna have spare limbs displayed alone, but that skylynx has changed that, looks great and then I'd be able to combine if I want (though I think he does better alone, the option would be there).

Man. Sky Lynx is great. Prowl and Sunstreaker are perfect, as is Smokescreen, definitely getting them. I didn't expect Hound to be from Swindle, he's looking pretty nice. I'll get him. Ironhide's almost won me over, and I think Mirage is starting to (look at that car).

Bruticus looks great. For a redeco of Slingshot, Blast Off looks nice. Brawl's just great (wasn't expecting a new mould), Swindle's golden (badum tss) and Vortex is as expected. They did more retooling on Onslaught than I thought they would.

It should be a good year. I still have to get Wave 3 (after I get Motormaster, Air Raid and Huffer to complete my Wave 2), but it should be nice.

Trailcutter's pretty nice for those who want a more cartoon (and/or toy) accurate figure, the same for Wheeljack.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I suppose somebody had to be *that* guy, but i'm really not impressed. Sure, there are some stand out figures like Sky Lynx and Brawl, but the rest are just lazy, half arsed attempts at padding a line out until the movie hits in 2017.

They could've at least given Blast Off a new headsculpt. He's supposed to have a mouth plate - not a mouth
    Brawl looks awesome!
    However, I've learnt my lesson from every other Hasbro CW combiner. Will be waiting for Takara's fixed version.

I'm not really a fan of Sky Lynx, but that new figure really looks nice. Not sure about the Autobot cars, kinda getting bored with all the repaints/retools. Hound doesn't look too bad though.

That Sky-Lynx! Wow!

And that mold for Swindle and Hound is really nice.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...