Thread: Masterpiece Catalogues

Default Masterpiece Catalogues

I'm on planning on doing any more any time soon, but decided to use the plural in the topic heading for future reference. I'll update this pic as more 1st Year 'Bots are made (c'mon, Ratchet!), but I think it'll be some time before enough 2nd Year TFs are made as MPs to warrant making an MP retro-catalogue for that year. I'll most likely necromance this thread in several years' time if/when that happens.
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 5th June 2020 at 12:21 AM.

howcome no new mp-11 mold?
    My sales thread: LINK HERE

Or MP11/11SW but I'm guessing it's so giant MP05 Megatron doesn't look out of place below a much smaller Optimus.

edit looks like the vehicle mode for Optimus is MP10 has the rectangular headlights.

Quote Originally Posted by leej84 View Post
    howcome no new mp-11 mold?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevac View Post
    Or MP11/11SW but I'm guessing it's so giant MP05 Megatron doesn't look out of place below a much smaller Optimus.

edit looks like the vehicle mode for Optimus is MP10 has the rectangular headlights.
    It's just cos they're based on the MPs that I personally own, and I don't own MP11 Starscream. The only MP11 Seeker moulds that I own are Sunstorm and Acid Storm.

*bump* Added Ironhide and Ratchet. Only 9^10 more to go. C'mooon TakTOM!
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 10th December 2015 at 01:07 AM.

Lol... this rocks mate...

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    *bump* Added Ironhide and Ratchet. Only 9 more to go. C'mooon TakTOM!
    Still 10 in greyscale. All unique molds but with potential retools (Hoist, Stepper, Outback, Pipes, Tailgate, Hub Cap, Swerve, Police car and red Lamborghini, Detrius and I dunno Crasher?) as options to make it more cost effective hopefully we'll get the whole set before too long!

I'm counting it down. A full MP release of the 84 Autobots would be fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post

I'm counting it down. A full MP release of the 84 Autobots would be fantastic.
    You would have to think that this is Has/Tak's ultimate aim, my brother and I were discussing this recently, for every mould done that they would have at least three or four re-colours/tools of it to make enough $$ to justify the R&D.

I love this catalogue idea Gok, great work.

I am almost in the exclusive collecting Transformers (TM) only boat because it's a slippery and expensive slope down the 3P hill now with so many great figures being released to fill the gaps. My only 3P's are the FT Iron Di-bots and just recently Apollyon, although I do have MP-05 anyway.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Added MP Hound to the mix. Only 8 First Year Autobots left to go! (and 6 of them don't have licensing issues)
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 13th April 2020 at 11:50 PM.