Thread: IDW Transformers on SCRIBD

Default IDW Transformers on SCRIBD

Hey fellow Transformer fans. I recently joined SCRIBD, which is described as Netflix for books, and it now has comics on it as well. I was able to catch up on all my IDW Transformer comics with added bonus of other comic publishers such as Marvel and of course 1000's of books and even audio books.

So it's unlimited books, audio books and comics for $8.99 US/month.

They have a free month trial to check it out and if I recommend you by sending an email to you from my account we get extra free time.

The comics look beautiful on my ipad Mini too.

Let me know what you think.

https://www.scribd.com/

I've been interested in getting into a subscription service for comics.

How recent are the IDW and Marvel releases? I assume it's not day and date, but is it a 3 month difference? Less? longer?

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    I've been interested in getting into a subscription service for comics.

How recent are the IDW and Marvel releases? I assume it's not day and date, but is it a 3 month difference? Less? longer?
    Hey!

I've read up to #41 of MTME (they have all 7 volumes of this currently) and they have #41 of Transformer (Combiner wars #4) But they are currently missing #39 #40 and I'm not sure why? I'm hoping Vol#7 for Transformers (formerly RID) will be uploaded soon.

As for Marvel I so far behind it's not funny but there seems to be a lot recent stuff on there... free trial gives you a good chance to check it out :-)