Thread: Newbie saying hi

Cool Newbie saying hi

Hey all,

My name is Ray, currently residing in Hervey Bay QLD, have recently moved back to my hometown after spending ~8 Years in the Army.

I've been a transformers fan since around '89 or so, My first figure was G1 slingshot, Did not collect as an adult until Jan this year, as this is the first time in years i've actually had the time to start collecting, and my 6 year old son has started collecting recently so now seemed a good time to jump back in

Started off with combiner wars, have a complete Superion, Menasor and Defensor, as well as Cyclonus/Prime for their respective gestalts and most of the legends class figures.

currently focusing on G1 and generations lines, for the moment i'm leaving RID to my son, as he loves the show. My most recent acquisition is the metallic chest Sixshot reissue. Currently have around 60 figures, Just about need to buy a bigger shelf to house them all

Welcome!
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Hi Ray (good name) welcome to Ozformers, and thank you for your service. Harvey Bay isn't a bad place to "retire" to
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Welcome to Ozformers!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]