Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pics of next 2 Movie Battle Scene packs.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

A Fire-Ice Voyager Megs? What's the point???

I honestly cannot see the any "scene" going on in these 2 packs, as compared to the first 4. Meh.. probably pass and wait till no one buys them and BBTS slashes down the prices..
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    I honestly cannot see the any "scene" going on in these 2 packs, as compared to the first 4. Meh.. probably pass and wait till no one buys them and BBTS slashes down the prices..
    They are justifying them as 'scenes' because the backdrop of the box is a scene from the movie, otherwise they are just standard pointless movie repaints.

This shows utter laziness from Hasbro and a blatant attempt at snaring costumers.

Am I the only person who wants to see proper action figures of the movie humans instead of just unarticulated PVC figurines?? They could do a Sam figure really easily by just repainting (preferably retooling to) a Mutt Williams figure. They could possible retool/repaint some G.I. Joe figures for some of the army and Sector-7 dudes?

It'd be really neat if Takara(TOMY) gave us Microman versions of the movie humans.

Come on HasTak!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Am I the only person who wants to see proper action figures of the movie humans instead of just unarticulated PVC figurines?? They could do a Sam figure really easily by just repainting (preferably retooling to) a Mutt Williams figure. They could possible retool/repaint some G.I. Joe figures for some of the army and Sector-7 dudes?

It'd be really neat if Takara(TOMY) gave us Microman versions of the movie humans.

Come on HasTak!!
    Megan Fox said in an interview that she would quit or something if they released a figure of her
    Which sucks. How are we supposed to make the end scene from the first move?!
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Megan Fox said in an interview that she would quit or something if they released a figure of her

hmmm who would make more money? the toy figure or the movie???

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Eh, No great loss...

They could always introduce her sister as being Carly & all would be honky-dorey...