Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TF Shopping in Bali

Anyone got any new recommendations for Bali regarding TF shopping? Presuming the farm doesn’t burn down we are flying out for a week this Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Anyone got any new recommendations for Bali regarding TF shopping? Presuming the farm doesn’t burn down we are flying out for a week this Sunday.
    There isn't much other than the main shopping district in Kuta. I can't remember the exact name of the toy store in there (I had way too many bintangs) but I did buy DoTM Shockwave there, and it did have a good range of TFs.

But as you can probably tell, it has been a while since I have been there so it might have changed.

There's definitely a nice toy store in Kuta inside a big mall-look the 'Kidz Station Bali' on maps and they should pop up (I was there in June/July last year).

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    There's definitely a nice toy store in Kuta inside a big mall-look the 'Kidz Station Bali' on maps and they should pop up (I was there in June/July last year).
    Thanks for the tip mate! Turns out they have quite a few branches. They had all the latest Siege and Cyberverse toys, a few G1 reissues (Soundwave, Cassettes etc) and some of the 35th toys like cell-shaded Megatron and Siege Bluestreak.

Micro and battle masters???

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Micro and battle masters???
    No Micros and the Battlemasters are all from earlier waves. Check out the pics on my Transformatorium page mate, ya can see most of what’s on offer

Check out the pics on my Transformatorium page mate
    Nope

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Nope
    O....k. I was going to see if you wanted anything picked up for you. Saves me that hassle I guess.