Thread: TFCon 2015 Third Party Classics Reveals

Default TFCon 2015 Third Party Classics Reveals

A heap of 3P Classics reveals have been happening at the Toronto convention. Posting images here instead of looking for every individual thread.

GCreation SKR-02 Growl c/o grimlockgravez

c/o TFW FansProject LER-03D Volar Exclusive version

FansProject Function X8: Crox. c/o Deceptimatrix

FansProject Function X Snapdragon

FansProject LER-04 c/o HardReturn

FansProject Lost Exo-Realm LER-05 and LER-06

TFC TOYS Hades
    Minos

Thanatos

There is a lot more to see at DaimChocReports

Aww, I was hoping LER-05 would be an homage to Slapper. An anklyosaur would have been pretty cool.

EDIT - oh wait, it's a fembot. That's...not what I was expecting.
    EDIT #2 - 2 fembots. Even more unexpected.
    Last edited by Ode to a Grasshopper; 19th July 2015 at 02:13 PM.

Something about HardReturn that doesn't look entirely overpowering compared to the the previous releases. Hoping he ends up being heads and shoulders above the rest.

Crox's chest plate is not what I expected - and I don't really see a reason for designing it in that way aside from reusing the mould for Optimus's body in City of Steel - which was originally a cool idea, however it shouldn't harm the mould's primary purpose and/or potential market, as it is this potential market that would probably translate to 75-90% of its sales (pure speculation based on previous mould reuses, such as the not-Deluxe Insecticons).

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Something about HardReturn that doesn't look entirely overpowering compared to the the previous releases. Hoping he ends up being heads and shoulders above the rest.
    HardReturn in the guy who posted the images

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Crox's chest plate is not what I expected - and I don't really see a reason for designing it in that way aside from reusing the mould for Optimus's body in City of Steel - which was originally a cool idea, however it shouldn't harm the mould's primary purpose and/or potential market, as it is this potential market that would probably translate to 75-90% of its sales (pure speculation based on previous mould reuses, such as the not-Deluxe Insecticons).
    As I said in the Crox thread, are you sure it is for the Prime repaint and not the Headmaster cockpit?

I genuinely look forward to TFCon a lot more than Botcon (and SDCC as far as Transformers stuff) these days.

Had a fleeting interest in FP Volar but never got it, but I'm on board for that FP Grimlock bigtime, and the femme-raptor as well.

Faux-MP Jazz, Sunstreaker (Omnigonix Spinout, not Badcube's Sunsurge) Cyclonus (Andras?) are getting bought, and so is Perfect Effect Leonidas.

Disappointed not to see any more of the previously teased IDW Rodimus that's a part of Maketoys new IDW inspired line, because I feel like that will also be a swift purchase.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Ahem, am I the only one to notice how, buxom, Let-05 is? She puurdy
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!