Thread: CW Menasor

Default CW Menasor

I've finally got a Motormaster tat I picked up from an ebay seller and all the limbs I need to make him........ but the legs are so floppy he keeps doing the splits. As a makeshift, I've got a rubber band around his legs to try and hold them together. Worse still, he's really top heavy and unless his arms are pointing down he'll flop forward.

I have a photo of it, if that helps convey the problem.

Am I better off just replacing Motormaster with another one, or is there an easy way to make the waist tighter. I'd heard some people use clear nail polish to make TF joints tighter, but never done it before.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I've heard of the floor polish fix but you need a particular type acrylic, pledge used to go by the name, future. In the vangulus review he makes mention of a 3rd party group making replacement ratchets for CW prime and motormaster. I have even heard of people using paper but I'm not sure how that's done.

Probably not right to use Protectobot Rook in your menasor. Maybe better off using him as a leg. I believe mine is standing upright with no issues.

Another member is selling Dragstrip if that helps you build Menasor with the right limbs.

Yes, changing the limb configuration has made a bit of a difference, as well as putting one arm behind him a little to offset the sword arm being extended.
    Thanks for the easy solution. Its much simpler than trying to tighten a joint
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

also a less slippery surface will assist in the splits problem. at least a bit.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I was lucky emough to get a Motormaster with decent hips, even if his knees are cack.

That beimg said, I still find myself drawn towards 3rd party ratchets. As with Prime, if you try to peg the legs into place with the flaps theres no way to have him stand naturally. His legs either point too fair in, or stand too far apart.

Vangelus just put up a video of him installing the nonnef ratchet set

The video also shows the paper ratchet mod

It looks like Takara has improved the ratchets for their Unite Warriors Menasor

http://tformers.com/transformers-uni...7429/news.html