Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: KO MP21 Bumblebee by TAKASA TONY

MP10 was manufactured in Vietnam and the KO seems to be copied from the product itself due to huge discrepancies with measurements resulting to some very loose joints/parts that they need to tweak for new version updates.
    Last edited by ampoldj; 28th July 2015 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    You are wondering if they used the same molds? As I have read reviews stating they are different.

So maybe they could have bought an original and go from there?

Mp-10 was a different mold for their KO, but I am unsure about Bee.
    They may be, but the order in which these KO's are getting released lately is too much of a coincidence for me to believe otherwise

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    They may be, but the order in which these KO's are getting released lately is too much of a coincidence for me to believe otherwise
    Yeah, not sure what will Takara do about it. Its like they want to keep the mp line cheap but they have compromised a lot for it.

Is like Bandai have paid workers enough not to leak their toy molds.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    My thinking (which is often wrong ), is that if these were being done at the factories, they would be hitting ebay at the same time or even before the legit toys get all the way to the Japanese or Hong Kong retailers.

Since they are taking 6 months after the legit toys are out, it would suggest reverse-engineering (broken down into all its parts and moulds made from each) and production from another source.
    And if there are mistakes on the packaging, the people at the factory wouldn't be able to change the printing image.

The factory leaks are the small number of loose toys that show up on ebay before the toy is released... which would be when these "KOs" would be on ebay if they were from the factory as well. So changing factories and countries wouldn't stop the KOs.