Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: MP11T Thundercracker. Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive

Yes, but is aiming for G1 Accuracy, toy or cartoon. As I stated earlier, IDW is aimed at modern Generations. I thought only the MP 3 moulds had stands?
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    Yes, but is aiming for G1 Accuracy, toy or cartoon. As I stated earlier, IDW is aimed at modern Generations. I thought only the MP 3 moulds had stands?
    All hasbro versions have stands including this coming mp11 starscream unless I am wrong please do feel free to correct me.

What can be a deal breaker for some is the decepticon logo is actually facing top when robot mode while some will hate it as it is not being consistent to mp11 and mp11s

For me, i kind of like this colour best amoung the current available thundercracker.

Somehow you find stores like chimungmung selling mp11 stands.

And guess what? I didn't buy mp11sw which is the only seeker i missed out but not bother with it.

US$200 pre shipping is a tough pill to swallow for those that missed out with Premium Collectables.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    US$200 pre shipping is a tough pill to swallow for those that missed out with Premium Collectables.
    It was expected.To many here they do think is a justified price despite knowing the RRP and you be told well shipping cost to US etc.
    Don't expect Ehobby or Chimunmung to be any cheaper than the $200 mark.
    Yes it is in USD.

If you are not desperate, wait for the Hasbro version as I still believe is the remaining two decepticons that they only have to release in new box style.

Says a lot about decepticons in mp line doesn't it? What next? MP Acid rain of course by Takara before you see Galvatron or anything else probably.

On the brighter side, it is available than sold out.
    Last edited by drifand; 31st August 2015 at 10:41 AM.

I actually pre-ordered this, then 10 minutes later un-ordered it. Couldn't justify $200US (pre shipping) for a a figure I want just to finish off my MP Seekers collection. I'd be happy with an old Hasbro Thundercracker - don't need the fancy new TT one.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I actually pre-ordered this, then 10 minutes later un-ordered it. Couldn't justify $200US (pre shipping) for a a figure I want just to finish off my MP Seekers collection. I'd be happy with an old Hasbro Thundercracker - don't need the fancy new TT one.
    This is how I feel about Skywarp

Robot Kingdom replied to my earlier thread of emails and now have Thundercracker up for pre order for $169.90 on their website. They must have got their hands on some. Good news for those still looking.

will there be a collectable coin for MP-11T?

Quote Originally Posted by micfox001 View Post
    will there be a collectable coin for MP-11T?
    There was one for Skywarp so it would make sense to have one for Thundercracker.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)