Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4141920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: MP11T Thundercracker. Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive

Yup, muchos gracias Drifand. And stay safe with the bushfires.

Finally the Thundercracker I've been looking for. I've had TT MP07 and the TRU TT, this is the cartoon accurate mold/colour I want. I'll admit I only nabbed it because Drifand was selling it at a bargain, the break wasn't a huge issue for me. Certainly found it difficult paying $300+ for something I've already bought twice.

Now for a MP-11 Skywarp to be released at a reasonable price...

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I would wait for Hasbro skywarp.

Hope my next thundercracker is perfect.

Which country was he made in? China or Viet Nam?

I've been reading the horror stories over at TFW2005 and Seibertron and whichever factory he came from really dropped the bomb!

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    Which country was he made in? China or Viet Nam?

I've been reading the horror stories over at TFW2005 and Seibertron and whichever factory he came from really dropped the bomb!
    Actually aside from my machine gunned box (heaps of small dents on corner of the front of the box) I just noticed a long scratch on the right leg. I cant complain on that after i saw drifand's broken rear wing, which i also rechecked mine again.

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    Actually aside from my machine gunned box (heaps of small dents on corner of the front of the box) I just noticed a long scratch on the right leg. I cant complain on that after i saw drifand's broken rear wing, which i also rechecked mine again.
    I actually found someone selling theirs with the exact same defect.
    Is a shame that TT don't even check on 2000 pieces.

If my next thundercracker is still a flop, I very much may quit collecting MPs altogether, I definitely not buy anymore apart from hound, jazz mirage and that will be it.

If these toys were $120 a pop, I would just close an eye. They are not, and being they skip on stand and rockets, how hard is it to get QC right?

Megatran Guest

Vote with your wallet.

Second one just came, I have stress marks on the leg areas. Kinda clumsy QC but better than a broken rudder tip.

So I had already posted the problem with my thundercracker but it got lost in the sever crash and I was too lazy to write it again.

So the problem was that I was unable to transform him because the head was getting jammed in that arched bit. I have none of these problems with my other 3 mp-11 moulds.

So I finally got around to figuring out whats wrong and I have found that the little piece with the ball joint that the head sits on is longer on Mp-11T meaning he can't transform without the head being removed.

Which is fine by me as I have no plans to display in alt mode but its still quite a major QC issue. Ive basically bought something that doesn't work! thanks TT

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    So I had already posted the problem with my thundercracker but it got lost in the sever crash and I was too lazy to write it again.

So the problem was that I was unable to transform him because the head was getting jammed in that arched bit. I have none of these problems with my other 3 mp-11 moulds.

So I finally got around to figuring out whats wrong and I have found that the little piece with the ball joint that the head sits on is longer on Mp-11T meaning he can't transform without the head being removed.

Which is fine by me as I have no plans to display in alt mode but its still quite a major QC issue. Ive basically bought something that doesn't work! thanks TT
    After my first bad experience, I took out from the box and just checked in robot mode and displayed. I have not had the chance to transform it.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    After my first bad experience, I took out from the box and just checked in robot mode and displayed. I have not had the chance to transform it.
    I like to transform them once then put them in bot mode for display. If you have any other mp-11 moulds pop there heads of the ball joint and you will see if it's longer or not.