Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 616212223242526

Thread: MP11T Thundercracker. Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive

Yeah you clearly have a QC error, mine is not like yours. I'm just saying it's always been a tight squeeze to get them through.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Yeah you clearly have a QC error, mine is not like yours. I'm just saying it's always been a tight squeeze to get them through.
    Not wrong, I still like this colour but something tells me Hasbro version is going to be same plus stand and rockets!

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Not wrong, I still like this colour but something tells me Hasbro version is going to be same plus stand and rockets!
    Somehow I think you'll be right, I bought hasbro starscream for two reasons
    1: he was a hell of a lot cheaper
    2: they were pretty much identical bar the nose cone which you can't see in bot mode anyway.

So yeah I think people will happy when hasbro do finally release him.

He was already released a long while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    He was already released a long while ago.
    I believe that was the North American hasbro release, pretty sure we are talking about a possible hasbro Asia release like the starscream that came a little while ago.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    I believe that was the North American hasbro release, pretty sure we are talking about a possible hasbro Asia release like the starscream that came a little while ago.
    I am actually referring to the new TRU Masterpiece BOX edition. I am aware about what people seem to think Thundercracker Hasbro in transparent window was released a while back but because MP-11 starscream was just release it actually basically cancelled those thoughts.

And if guessed correctly Skywarp MP Hasbro will be up this year, lets just see.
    So the a while ago is basically lapse by the time Thundercracker MP is released next year in 2017