Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 212171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: MP11T Thundercracker. Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive

Mine arrived yesterday and I got a coin, I am not sure what run it was in however. Saying that the box was a bit banged up which is a bit disappointing.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Mine arrived yesterday and I got a coin, I am not sure what run it was in however. Saying that the box was a bit banged up which is a bit disappointing.
    would you mind posting a pic of your box? as i have posted in the december acquisitions front is has heaps of edge damage hmmm

it was well packed by PC yet im worried there could be mishandling in their warehouse as heaps of people are now ordering from them...or maybe this is how they got it from Hasbro asia (those from TT are lucky since I saw they are all bubble wrapped)

edit just saw millhouse's post at december acquisitions and it is factory defect and not a fault on PC's side...oh well

anyone have a coin they don't want , let me know

I got my 1st round order straight away from Premium Collectables, but still haven't heard anything about my 2nd round order placed on Aug 12. I know a few people received their 2nd round order here and that PC was receiving them in stages. I got in late in the 2nd round order so I guess I'm waiting for another batch to arrive. Anyone else still waiting for their order? If so what round and date?

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    I got my 1st round order straight away from Premium Collectables, but still haven't heard anything about my 2nd round order placed on Aug 12. I know a few people received their 2nd round order here and that PC was receiving them in stages. I got in late in the 2nd round order so I guess I'm waiting for another batch to arrive. Anyone else still waiting for their order? If so what round and date?
    2nd round expect 21st to arrive

And I have a t mall already shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    2nd round expect 21st to arrive
    Are you expecting your 2nd round to arrive the 21st or PC are expecting their 2nd round to arrive on the 21st?

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Are you expecting your 2nd round to arrive the 21st or PC are expecting their 2nd round to arrive on the 21st?
    According to their courier.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    According to their courier.
    Which sucks really, mine was shipped on the 9th I had something else shipped the day before from further up north and that arrived on Monday.
    My thundercracker is nowhere to be seen maybe fastway should change their name!

Mine was also placed on Aug 12 and got it already.

I got mine today today and other than a tiny ding in the bottom my box was in great condition and it's the hk Asia release as I got a coin with it.