Page 1 of 26 1234561121 ... LastLast

Thread: MP11T Thundercracker. Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive

Default MP11T Thundercracker. Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive

Slated for a November release, with preorders opening on the 3rd of August. Limited to 2000 units
    Y14904 ($165)
    http://takaratomymall.jp/shop/goods/...=4904810853336

& via Google Translate

Aviation Thundercracker than original text serving as the first phase of the series of " TF " , appeared as a member of the evil Decepticons corps . Destron is a relatively good-natured personality in the corps , the scene that arbitration a fellow dispute was seen well . "Blue" color ring systemic tones and also , agnostic image of an existing evil , it was as fearless to let also feel the heroic is .
    This product , incorporate the design of the old toys cornerstone of the design of the TV anime version , it has become the modeling that has been subjected to detail up .
    In vehicle mode , the pursuit of realism as a jet fighter .
    In robot mode is faithfully reproduced the proportions of animation , it is also possible to completely reproduce the scene in the play .

Man I've been waiting for this but why does it have to be another limited run exclusive? Loving the cartoon accurate light blue. Hopefully they do a Japanese release of Skywarp too.

Predictable... but it looks great. Maybe the blue should be a tad deeper, but it's pretty close to the toon.

I'm not one personally to complete the seekers, but this is good for those who were after it! You have to wonder if the seekers alone could keep these guys in business, so many re-uses!

Tempting to buy since I have the recent Skywarp and Takara Starscream I need to complete the set

Hopefully some 3rd party vendors like NY get some stock (like Unite Warriors Defensor), otherwise how does one buy from Takaratomymall?

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Hopefully some 3rd party vendors like NY get some stock (like Unite Warriors Defensor), otherwise how does one buy from Takaratomymall?
    Don't sweat it, a few international sites stocked the MP11SW Skywarp and MP18B Blue Bluestreak. Some even still have stock

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Don't sweat it, a few international sites stocked the MP11SW Skywarp and MP18B Blue Bluestreak. Some even still have stock
    Calming words as always Sinnertwin

I like the brighter animated blue of this version.... but at that price (which will then be a lot more from secondary sources who will grab them all), I'll stick with the earlier JP Thundercracker in Gen1 toy colours.

That blue is glorious. I really want to get him, but I don't know if I can justify it, since I have the Hasbro toy.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

FINALLY!!! My MP-11 Seekers are going to be complete. Now just to find someone taking orders.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.