Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: X-Transbots MX-V Dante (MP Inferno)

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    That's not what I meant I meant in general have people been happier with MakeToys figures or X Transbots?
    For me, I've never pwned anything maketoys, but i've handled quantron and the not-hook from giant and was happy with it. I have xtb stax and as a first figure i can be a bit lenient with its shortcomings, apollyon was a huge step up but in my opinion I'd still go maketoys, though I'm sure part of it is apollyon's transformation engineering, it looks great indeed, but it's the in hand feeling MT is still got it for me.

Also noticed the updated pics of maketoys offering (and their not-grapple) havent been posted, if i can remember my flickr password i might post them in the hellfire thread. Would like toy accurate head for not-grapple but I'm easy with the toon accurate as I'd most likely have hellfire in robot, not-grapple in vehicle. Both look smashing and have my full attention based on my opinions above.

To me, Maketoys is athe winner, they have one of the highest quality standards of the third party toys I own.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    That's not what I meant I meant in general have people been happier with MakeToys figures or X Transbots?
    In that case I'd say Maketoys by a country mile, I have toys from both companies and have no real issues with any of the Maketoys stuff. XTB really do try hard, but their toys still have unfortunate QC issues.

Good job I found this thread lol!

I'll be looking for hellfire and wrestle once my pre orders are all accounted for

Before you make the leap it's worth checking out MMC's Ox Perfection version of Inferno aswell, Backdraft. In case it's more to your liking than the others.

I just don't get why all these 3rd party companies step on each others toes by releasing the same character around the same time?
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Burrakooka View Post
    Before you make the leap it's worth checking out MMC's Ox Perfection version of Inferno aswell, Backdraft. In case it's more to your liking than the others.
    Cheers for the heads up Burra, I'll check it out

This character would be issued in MP series for sure..

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    To me, Maketoys is athe winner, they have one of the highest quality standards of the third party toys I own.
    what about fanstoys?

Maketoys is good at the transformation design. But it is not that cartoon accurate..

Quote Originally Posted by micfox001 View Post
    what about fanstoys?

Maketoys is good at the transformation design. But it is not that cartoon accurate..
    I did not know fanstoys were doing a grapple and inferno?