Page 155 of 195 FirstFirst ... 135145150151152153154155156157158159160165175 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1943

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    You've skipped right over the 4 (or 5?) repaints of WFCS Megatron all in a single year.
    I don't hold a hose or meticulous record what has or hasn't been repainted. Anyway my point was more about troop building.
    Last edited by SMHFConvoy; 27th August 2020 at 07:45 PM.

Sort of not TF but it's takara so whatever

The Takara Diaclone line looks amazing, if they were cheaper i'd be all over them

I think I've posted this before, but for their faults I'm immensely grateful that the SS Constructicon lineup gave us a team with all sorts of different statures, colours, sizes and shapes. They look great standing together.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    I think I've posted this before, but for their faults I'm immensely grateful that the SS Constructicon lineup gave us a team with all sorts of different statures, colours, sizes and shapes. They look great standing together.
    Amen to this - and yet they're still unified in they look mostly pretty alien. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Sort of not TF but it's takara so whatever

The Takara Diaclone line looks amazing, if they were cheaper i'd be all over them
    Especially with that upcoming re-imagining of a certain red and blue truck...

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Thats exactly whats peaked my interest

Aaron Archer has been posting up some of his Transformers artwork on Instagram (looks like recent works, as they aren't concept drawings). He was Hasbro designer during the Unicron Trilogy era (and a little bit on either side).

Sorry, do you have a source for this news or rumour? I haven't found anything online about this, and the current Diaclone line has so far steered clear of realistic vehicular modes.

Oh, after searching using different keywords, i found information on Tomy's official Diaclone site: https://www.takaratomy.co.jp/product..._5_operations/
    Last edited by High_Q; 7th September 2020 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Added information
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    Sorry, do you have a source for this news or rumour? I haven't found anything online about this, and the current Diaclone line has so far steered clear of realistic vehicular modes.

Oh, after searching using different keywords, i found information on Tomy's official Diaclone site: https://www.takaratomy.co.jp/product..._5_operations/
    That silhouette of the truck cab looks more lunar vehicle than realistic truck.

That silhouette of the truck cab looks more lunar vehicle than realistic truck.
    Yup, but the bot mode bears a faint resemblance to Battle Convoy.

IMO, MP-10 looks like a decent stand in for a Diaclone 2.0 Convoy anyway. Unlike MP-44, MP-10 bot mode looks like a sparkless mecha.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!