Page 163 of 195 FirstFirst ... 143153158159160161162163164165166167168173183 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1947

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    So has anyone had an online retailer accidentally send you an order twice and what did you do about it?

It wasn't Amazon otherwise I'd be fine
    What order?

Hello everyone

So with the studio series Leader class, I'm questioning if SS-44 ever appeared in Australia because every leader class figure besides SS-44 has appeared. So I'm asking has anyone ever seen him?

Like to know

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    What order?
    G2 Sandstorm, I have one already and have contacted OMP to resolve the issue because, I'd be happy to rip off Amazon but I don't like screwing over a smaller business

Quote Originally Posted by SentienlPrimefan View Post
    Hello everyone

So with the studio series Leader class, I'm questioning if SS-44 ever appeared in Australia because every leader class figure besides SS-44 has appeared. So I'm asking has anyone ever seen him?

Like to know
    No. At least not in the big retail stores. Toymate may have had him at one point but I'm not sure.

And going by how they've released, it probably won't? We got W1 Grimlock and Blackout in 2018 fine then nothing. Suddenly Big W got W2 Jetfire and Megatron last year for the toy sale. Then nothing. Around November Big W got W4 Overload and Scavenger and then January Big W got W3 Scavenger and Shockwave.

Unfortunately no other retail store seems to get Leader class in.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    I think it's not a terrible idea Paulbot. It's something I'd not thought about till now. But when was the last time the beast wars DVDs were available for purchase and has it ever been on a streaming service? I'm guessing not, and it's.not.skmething that you'd find to pirate and watch anyway.
    I wish we’d get more dvd releases of older stuff. I know everything is online now but I’m sorely missing BW and JG1 from my set.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    No. At least not in the big retail stores. Toymate may have had him at one point but I'm not sure.

And going by how they've released, it probably won't? We got W1 Grimlock and Blackout in 2018 fine then nothing. Suddenly Big W got W2 Jetfire and Megatron last year for the toy sale. Then nothing. Around November Big W got W4 Overload and Scavenger and then January Big W got W3 Scavenger and Shockwave.

Unfortunately no other retail store seems to get Leader class in.
    I remember seeing him in Singapore at universal but I wasn't willing to spend I think 139.99 Singapore dollars, but I remember grasping the box

Hello everyone

Like to know
    I picked him up for $85 last month from Thelittletoycompany but its now sold out, https://thelittletoycompany.com.au/c...gure-pre-order

and also does anyone know when buzzworthy bumblebee comes out

Is it during Early/Middle/Late February?, I'm looking for SS-15

There's a thread around here somewhere but apparently slated for end of February at this point.

Here - http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...lian-retailers