Page 166 of 195 FirstFirst ... 146156161162163164165166167168169170171176186 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1943

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SentienlPrimefan View Post
    Is anyone even bloodly sure that Buzzworthy Bumblebee is coming out in Late February because I'm growing increasing impatient of an announcement and price confirmation
    Dates are always estimates based on when the stock is expected to arrive (from another country). And the dates I get told are often when the stock is to be sent to the Retailers (warehouse)... it is up to the Retailer to decide if they send the stock out straight away to stores (like Toyworld often does), or if they sit on it until a sales cycle (which BigW and Myer often do).

Sometimes stock gets to Australia early, sometimes late.
    Like, a new product arrived last week at the Hasbro Australia warehouse that was a lot earlier than they had expected, but they have to sit on it for a little bit and I have to wait 2 weeks before I can share the news.

Just look at the Retro Headmasters... they were supposed to be in stores at the same time as the Bumblebee Buzzworthy Studio Series (late FEB to early MAR), but the Headmasters arrived early.

Conversely, the Combiner Wars Devastator was delayed 2 months due to an unexpected delay at the source country that the local branch here didn't expect... but once they knew, they told me and I posted it up here.

Just keep in mind that at the end of the day, these are just toys, and retailers aren't going to be too fussed about how they are distributed... but I'm pretty sure that once they show up at a store or on their website, people are going to be posting about it here and on other sites.

I'm really annoyed that Hasbro didn't make a Buzzsaw out of the WFC S or E mould for Laserbeak.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I'm really annoyed that Hasbro didn't make a Buzzsaw out of the WFC S or E mould for Laserbeak.
    That is a bit of a headscratcher. I would have included him with the Netflix Soundwave as another homage to the G1 toy, but whaddya do?

I got my SS86 Grimlock today and promptly replaced my POTP Grimlock with him. It's great to have an appropriately sized CHUG Grimlock. Now hopefully we get the other 4 Dinobots because Grimlock really towers over them.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Do the Beast Wars figures in Kingdom have Maximal & Predacon logos on them?

Which version are they using? Because I noticed the boxes have been using a modified version of the insignias that integrate some Autobot & Decepticon details into the Maximal & Predacon insignias to tie them closer together.

Yes, even the Core Rattrap and Vertebreak have very tiny Maximal and Predacon logos on them. They're using the classic design.

I have a strange feeling that this year with the exception of Unicron I'm not going to be spending a tonne of cash on TFs because of the move from G1 to Beast Wars.

I'm spending the long weekend working on my comic collection... firstly seeing what I am still missing after all of the versions published so far, and seeing what I have duplicates of that I could probably offload, as I'm not too keen to complete my current collection of IDW TPBs or even consider collecting the fancy hardcover editions.
    I'm not really a comic collector so I got rid of a lot of the single issues of Dreamwave comics when I started collecting TPBs (when IDW were selling multiple cover versions, which would be difficult and expensive to collect all versions).... now I'm wondering about the point of keeping the TPBs now that I have the Hachette collection. I would like to have every story that has been released, just as I would like to have every cartoon on-hand that has been released (which is now impossible with nothing being released in physical formats - and digital services are not permanent or guaranteed)... but I don't have a need or budget for multiple versions of comics and cartoons (or even toys if they are identical).

The point of this rambling...
    I paused buying TPBs when the Hachette series started up, so that I wasn't doubling up on anything, particularly the later years of IDW that I'm not as excited about, so didn't feel too keen to have multiple versions (I can only read one at a time anyway, and some of these I'll probably only read once... if at all).
    I am hoping to do up a list of comics that I will need to track down in the next few weeks (now that the Hachette series is finished and we know what it covers), to add to my collection, but so far I am already looking at 4 IDW TPBs that I don't want to keep (from the Revolutions era) because they are in the Hachette series and I don't want to waste money collecting the rest in that same format. Now I'm wondering if I want to be keeping any of the other IDW TPBs... about 50 IDW TPBs, most of which are in these three photos from my collection.

Quite a few were bought at conventions, so some have a bit of sentimental value... but keeping those and not all of them, makes it an incomplete collection. And with the last BotCon being in 2016, I haven't been tempted to buy them in person, so it makes it easier to draw the line around mid-2016, before Revolution started. It's just a little bit messy, as there isn't a clear separation of "chapters" or "seasons" at this point, like there was in 2009, 2012 and 2019.

The IDW collection hardcovers just ruled a line under “phase 2” (the end of the RID and MTMTE Series and the Titan Masters crossover) with Phase 3 starting with Lost Light, Optimus Prime and the various Hasbro books. Maybe that break point could work for you too?

Ended up using/wasting the entire 4 day weekend... going through most of the 37 year comic history on tfwiki, and getting very distracted by different things on there.
    I now know what I will still be missing, after the Hachette series is finished... and can start tracking down the missing stories online.
    (the copied listing below doesn't include my notations of what I have and what I am missing... this is for anyone else who has the Hachette series, wanting to know what it is missing)

Marvel
    H -----The Transformers (US) - 80 - H-01 to H-20
    H ----- G.I. Joe and the Transformers - 4 - H-89
    H ----- The Transformers: Headmasters - 4 - H-10
    ----- The Transformers Universe - 4
    H ----- Transformers: The Movie - 3 - H-92
    H ----- The Transformers (UK) - 332 (some duplication of US stories) H-01 to H-20
    ? ----- Annuals (UK) - 8 - H-02, H-04, H-05, H-08, H-11, H-13, H-14, H-15, H-24
    H ----- Action Force - 4 - H-09
    H ----- The Transformers: Generation 2 (and GIJoe) - 18 - H-89, H-90, H-91

Blackthorn
    ----- Transformers in 3-D - 3

3H (printed comics only)
    ----- Ground Zero (aka Critical Mass) - 1
    ----- Reaching the Omega Point - 1 (plus text stories)
    ----- The Wreckers - 4
    ----- Primeval Dawn - 1 (in parts)
    ----- Universe - 3

Fun Publications (printed comics only)
    ----- Club Magazine comics - 12 (in 72 parts)
    ----- BotCon comics - 12 (including 2016 IDW comic)
    ----- Non-convention comics - 2 (includes 1 Timelines comic and Nightbeat pack-in comic) (could be others)
    ----- Armada Vol 5 mini-comic - 1 (pack-in comic)

Dreamwave
    H ----- Prime Directive - 7 - H-25
    H ----- War and Peace - 7 - H-26
    ----- Transformers: Generation 1 - 11
    H ----- Transformers: The War Within v1 - 7 - H-29
    H ----- Transformers: The War Within v2 - 6 - H-30
    ----- Transformers: The War Within v3 - 3
    ----- Transformers: More than Meets the Eye (profile series) - 8 - H-28 (some)
    ----- Transformers: Armada - 18 - H-27, H-28 (#8-18 only)
    ----- Transformers: More than Meets the Eye Armada (profile series) - 3 - H-28 (some)
    ----- Transformers: Energon - 12
    H ----- Transformers/G.I. Joe v1 - 6 - H-31
    ----- Transformers/G.I. Joe v2 - 1
    ----- Summer Special - 1
    ----- Micromasters - 4

Devils Due
    H ----- G.I. Joe vs. the Transformers - 6 - H-95
    H ----- G.I. Joe vs. the Transformers II - 4 (plus preview) - H-96
    H ----- G.I. Joe vs. the Transformers: The Art of War - 5 - H-96, H-97
    H ----- G.I. Joe vs. the Transformers: Black Horizon - 2 - H-97

IDW - "Generation 1"
    H ----- Infiltration - 7 - H-32
    H ----- Stormbringer - 4 - H-36
    H ----- Escalation - 6 - H-37
    H ----- Megatron Origin - 4 - H-33
    H ----- Devastation - 6 - H-38
    H ----- All Hail Megatron - 16 - H-43, H-44
    H ----- Spotlight - 31 - H-33, H-34, H-36, H-37, H-38, H-39, H-40, H-41, H-42, H-45, H-48, H-51, H-53
    H ----- Maximum Dinobots - 5 - H-40
    H ----- The Transformers/Death of Optimus Prime - 32 - H-45, H-46, H-47, H-48, H-49, H-51, H-52
    H ----- Bumblebee - 4 - H-47
    H ----- Last Stand of the Wreckers - 5 - H-45
    H ----- Ironhide - 4 - H-49
    H ----- Drift v1 - 4 - H-41
    H ----- Heart of Darkness - 4 - H-50
    H ----- Autocracy/Monstrocity/Primacy - (28) (small parts) - H-34, H-35
    H ----- More than Meets the Eye - 59 (incl Annual & Revolution one-shot) - H-53, H-55, H-57, H-59, H-60, H-61, H-63, H-66, H-72, H-75, H-81
    H ----- Robots in Disguise/Transformers v2 - 59 (incl Annual & Revolution one-shot) - H-54, H-56, H-58, H-59, H-60, H-62, H-64, H-65, H-67, H-71, H-75, H-81
    H ----- Dark Cybertron - 2 - H-59, H-60
    H ----- Windblade v1 - 4 - H-64
    H ----- Punishment/Redemption of the Dinobots/Salvation - 7 - H-70
    H ----- Drift v2 - 4 - H-68
    H ----- Windblade v2/Combiner Hunters - 8 - H-65, H-67, H-68
    H ----- Sins of the Wreckers - 5 - H-69
    H ----- 2015 Holiday Special - 1 - H-69
    H ----- Till All Are One - 14 (includes Annual & Revolution one-shot) - H-75, H-76, H-80, H-81
    H ----- Titans Return/Revolution - 7 (plus 5 non-Transformers comics) - H-75, H-81
    H ----- Lost Light - 25 - H-77, H-79, H-86, H-87, H-88
    H ----- Optimus Prime - 28 (includes 2 Annuals & First Strike one-shot) - H-78, H-79, H-83, H-84, H-85, H-88
    H ----- Revolutionaries - 8 (need TPB2) - H-82
    H ----- First Strike - 8 (includes First Strike one-shot) (plus 4 non-Transformers comics) - H-83
    ----- Heroes Sourcebook - 3
    ----- Requieum of the Wreckers - 1 - H-80
    H ----- Unicron - 7 - H-88

-------
    (Revolutions & Revolutionaries era expanded)
    (alongside Till All Are One - Optimus Prime - Lost Light)
    - (H-75 covers Titans Return one-shot)
    - (H-81 covers Revolution 0-5 & 3 Transformers one-shots)
    - - (Revolution Heroes - covers all 5 non-TFs one-shots with TFs content - goes with H-81)
    - - (MASK TPB (1-5) - minor TFs content - after Revolution Heroes) (add to collection count)
    - - (GIJoe Vol 1 (GIJoe Series 5) - one-shot & 1-4 - TFs content)
    - (H-82 covers Revolutionaries 1-8)
    - - (GIJoe Vol 2 (GIJoe Series 5) - 5-9 - TFs content)
    - - (Scarlett's Strike Force - 1-3 & 2 one-shots - TFs content)
    - - (Micronauts Wrath of Kazza 1-5 - with TFs content)
    - - (ROM vs Transformers Shining Armor 1-5)
    - (H-83 covers First Strike 0-6 & 1-shots)
    - - (First Strike Champions - mostly non-TFs issues with TFs content - goes with H-83)
    - - (Transformers vs Visionaries 1-5)
    (ends with Unicron - H-88)
    --------

IDW - Movie Universe
    ----- Movie Prequel - 6
    ----- Movie Prequel Special - 1 (re-prints the 2 Target specials)
    ----- Movie Adaptation - 4
    ----- The Reign of Starscream - 5
    ----- Saga of the Allspark - 4
    ----- Alliance - 4
    ----- Defiance - 4
    ----- ROTF Movie Adaptation - 4
    ----- Tales of the Fallen - 6
    ----- Nefarious - 6
    ----- Sector 7 - 5
    ----- Foundation - 4
    ----- Rising Storm - 4
    ----- DOTM Movie Adaptation - 4
    ----- (cyberglyph in-toy comics - 6)
    ----- Bumblebee Movie Prequel - 4

IDW - Crossovers
    ----- New Avengers/Transformers - 4
    H ----- Infestation v1 - (2) - H-50
    ----- Infestation v2 - (2)
    ----- Mars Attacks The Transformers - (1)
    ----- X-Files The Transformers - (1)
    ----- Angry Birds Transformers
    ? ----- Transformers vs. G.I. Joe - 14 - H-73, H-74 (missing Movie part)
    ----- Star Trek vs. Transformers
    ----- Transformers/Ghostbusters
    ----- Transformers vs. The Terminator
    ----- My Little Pony/Transformers
    ----- Transformers/Back to the Future
    ----- My Little Pony/Transformers II

IDW - Other mini-series
    H----- Beast Wars: The Gathering - H-93
    H----- Beast Wars: The Ascending - H-94
    ----- Beast Wars Sourcebook - H-93 & H-94 (some)
    H----- Hearts of Steel - 4 - H-39
    ----- Animated - 13 (cartoon episodes as screenshots)
    ----- Transformers Animated: The Arrival - 6
    ----- (Animated - Rise of Safeguard - 1 - pack in comic)
    ----- (Gen1 - Rodimus Vs Cyclonus - 1 - pack in comic)
    ----- Transformers Prime Prequel - 4
    ----- Transformers Prime - 4 (cartoon episodes as screenshots)
    ----- Transformers Prime: Rage of the Dinobots - 4
    ----- Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters - 8
    ----- War For Cybertron - 1 (game comic)
    ----- Fall of Cybertron - 1 (game comic) (6 digital parts)
    ----- Robots in Disguise (Animated) (2015) - 7
    H----- 1986 Animated Movie - H-92
    H----- Regeneration One - 21 - H-21 to H-24
    ----- Unit-E - 1
    ----- Beast Hunters (Asia) - 1
    ----- (Dreamwave's War Within Omnibus - (1))
    ----- (Fun Publications Balancing Act - (1))
    ----- Transformers Deviations - (1)
    ----- Aw Yeah Revolution - 3
    ----- Bumblebee Win if You Dare - (1) (no individual issues)
    ----- Bumblebee Go For Gold - 1
    ----- Transformers '84 - 5
    ----- Transformers: Beast Wars 2021

IDW - 2019 series
    ----- Transformers 1-28+ - H-98, H-99, H-100 (1-17 only)
    ----- Transformers: Galaxies 1-12 - H-100 (1-4 only)
    ----- Transformers: Escape 1-4+

IDW - Free Comic Book Day issues (could already be included above - could be others)
    H ----- Regeneration One #80.5
    ----- Beast Wars The Gathering
    ----- Robots in Disguise (#0 of series)
    H ----- Transformers vs GIJoe (#0 of series)
    H ----- Unicron (#0 of series)