Page 168 of 194 FirstFirst ... 148158163164165166167168169170171172173178188 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1940

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

Has anyone bought any of the (normally) 3d printed additional parts for the kingdom figures (or any transformers really) I found a set of gap fillers for kingdom Inferno on eBay and was wondering if anyone's ever purchased stuff like that?
    ~

I guess the POTP Terrorcon moulds are degrading a bit. The weight-bearing joints on my Gen Selects Abominus' are much weaker than my POTP Abominus.

He wants to faceplant unless he is perfectly balanced because the joints give in.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

With the next Hallmark Christmas tree decoration about to drop it got me thinking, what/how did transformers celebrate? Did they have an equivalent to Christmas?

Even though I know Hasbro is unable to use the name Slag, thanks to England, it's still disappointing to see Slug printed on the SS86 box.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    With the next Hallmark Christmas tree decoration about to drop it got me thinking, what/how did transformers celebrate? Did they have an equivalent to Christmas?
    There were birthdays in the G1 cartoon - season 3 had Daniel try to find out Ultra Magnus' birthday so that they could celebrate

The Christmas special is a longtime UK comics trend, so there were a bunch of Christmas themed UK stories - perhaps the most famous is the "It's Christmas - So What?" cover with Starscream.

IDW had a holiday special that included a device that led to everything on the Lost Light looking like Christmas decorations and Starscream declaring a "Chosen One Day" holiday on Cybertron.

There may have been other celebration days in Animated - but that's really the only recent series that has spent any time dealing with life on Cybertron not in the middle of war / life beyond a small crew against the odds. Cyberverse may have something, but I haven't watched it.

I know that the newer IDW comics have a celebration for the arrival of new protoforms.

Pre-Earth contact Cybertronians wouldn't have any equivalent to a Winter Solstice festival (e.g. Yule, Saturnalia, Xmas etc.). There's no evidence of seasons on Cybertron, but they're also a non-agrarian society so... it would be an utterly alien concept.

Now that I have WFC K Mirage I'm torn as to if I will actually put him on display or not as my chronicle Mirage. The alt mode takes a bunch of different elements from various open-wheel cars from over the decades and blends them together. Also, there is no port on his shoulder for the shoulder cannon. A big thing that makes certain G1 characters silhouettes distinguishable as that character is the shoulder cannon.

Hey guys, I was just looking at the checklist for 2021, and griffin said this

Wave 14? (JAN 2022?)
    - SS-86-10 - (1986) Decepticon Sweep (Decep - Cybertronian jet - very minor redeco of 04 Scourge)

I would like to point out that EB Games/Zing has him coming out in November 2021

so it should say

Wave 14? (NOV 2021?)
    - SS-86-10 - (1986) Decepticon Sweep (Decep - Cybertronian jet - very minor redeco of 04 Scourge)

Quote Originally Posted by SentienlPrimefan View Post
    Hey guys, I was just looking at the checklist for 2021, and griffin said this

Wave 14? (JAN 2022?)

I would like to point out that EB Games/Zing has him coming out in November 2021

so it should say

Wave 14? (NOV 2021?)
    As noted in the checklist, US release dates are used, as they are statistically more reliable, being the primary market for Transformers.
    EB Games dates can never be trusted.
    The Victory Saber listing has different dates in just about every country... and the further away an item is, the less reliable its release date.
    The release date for the Sweep is likely to have been from the official reveal or its Hasbro Pulse listing.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    EB Games dates can never be trusted.
    How many months were we all waiting for our Seacons?