Page 175 of 195 FirstFirst ... 155165170171172173174175176177178179180185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1947

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

Went to JB hifi. Saw transformer section. Why do they bother with the black ties around the outside of the box? It damages the box!

Something I was wondering about a little...

With SS86 Scourge coming out first, and most collectors having likely gotten him before the Sweep redeco/remould came out, how many people here are getting one or multiple Sweeps? Who's getting both, and if so which one are you using for Scourge and which one for the Sweep/s (i.e. if you're army-building, are you using the Scourge version for Scourge or the Sweep version for Scourge)?
    I like the look of the Sweep over Scourge a bit personally, but they're definitely clogging the shelves a lot.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

This has apparently back-fired on Hasbro a bit, yes. Seems a lot of people bought multiple Scourges because they weren't aware of the Sweeps coming (I don't think it was even rumoured back when Scourge first appeared). Hasbro really are their own worst enemy.

Only when the Sweeps appeared did I really consider buying them to have, well, Sweeps - until then I was going to us the TR Scourge toy for that (already had one), pick them up whenever they appeared somewhere for not very much, and wasn't really fussed if I got three or not.

Then one day I found three SS86 Sweeps in Kmart and thought why not...

Seems that way. I'm finding Sweeps shelfwarming everywhere.

Is tfwiki down for anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Is tfwiki down for anyone else?
    For everyone else: https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/tfwiki.net

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    I was wondering about TF Wiki too. This is a useful link. A few other non-TF relates sites i use seem to be down as well. Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    I was wondering about TF Wiki too. This is a useful link. A few other non-TF relates sites i use seem to be down as well. Hmm...
    It isn't as uncommon as people think. TFW2005 falls over at least once a week (and is up again in minutes).

TFWiki is back up now.

I've got them both sealed and a 2nd Sweep opened on display as my Scourge.

I much prefer the toy colours, they pop..more? better? What is the correct term here? Anyway, 1 of each sealed & 1 open.

At the moment I have a Kingdom Galvatron, Kingdom Cyclonus and Studio Series Scourge as a movie set, and a Gen Selects (toy) Galvatron, Studio Series Sweep and an ordered Gen Selects Cyclonus as a toy/comic set. I'm not sure which I prefer as my definitive take, and it might end up being a mix match of these. The six toys were enough that I've talked myself out of getting an additional Sweep to be back up for Studio Series Scourge. I also can't see a time when I will ever really need an "army of Sweeps".

Saw some comments about TFwiki being down on twitter - I think it was a planned outage. Been a while since OTCA had an unplanned outage but there's been a few of those over the years too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I've got them both sealed and a 2nd Sweep opened on display as my Scourge.

I much prefer the toy colours, they pop..more? better? What is the correct term here? Anyway, 1 of each sealed & 1 open.
    I prefer the animation colours, so I used two Scourges as Sweeps to go with my canonical Scourge. Being identical characters in G1 really helps people get the colour they want for their collection.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.