Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    There's a thread dedicated to discussing Transformers dreams here.

C'mon, you've lasted 32 years without breaking away from Transformers, why start now?
    Wow, this site has everything. I'll be interested in reading about some of these dreams..

Yeah, I suppose that there are worse things I could be addicted to. Even if I do drop Transformers (which would be very VERY hard), I'll probably find something else that'll rule my personal life just as much. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    Wow, this site has everything. I'll be interested in reading about some of these dreams..

Yeah, I suppose that there are worse things I could be addicted to. Even if I do drop Transformers (which would be very VERY hard), I'll probably find something else that'll rule my personal life just as much. Lol
    I swing between video games and Transformers personally. If I'm not obsessing over one, its the other. My wife wishes I'd obsess over her

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I swing between video games and Transformers personally. If I'm not obsessing over one, its the other. My wife wishes I'd obsess over her
    My main thing were comic books (DC, Marvel, Image, etc) until this year. Before I was just a casual Transformers fan, then when Titan Masters turned up at stores, it became a full blown obsession. The first Transfomers I ever gotten as a child were all Headmasters, and spending most of my childhood in Malaysia; the first Transfomers fiction I watched was the Headmasters anime. So Hasbro/Takara really got me by the balls when Titan Masters were announced.

I suppose it's good timing, since (frankly) Marvel comics had been declining in quality since their AXIS event (actually the crossover events have been sucking for years, except Secret Wars - the only good event since 2010). Though, DC seems too be getting better with the 'Rebirth' relaunch.