Page 171 of 195 FirstFirst ... 151161166167168169170171172173174175176181191 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1943

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

You can certainly tell it was directed by Michael Bay, with more explosions than reality, multiple helicopters, and dizzying fast-moving camera shots.
    It is apparently an adaptation of a 2005 Danish film... so it could be funny to watch that one and see how much it was "Bay-ified" for this version.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    There is nothing in the trailer for Michael Bay’s new film Ambulance that precludes it being a stealth Ratchet solo movie. It may be enjoyable to watch with that assumption: https://youtu.be/jZ7Wyb1rdG4
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    You can certainly tell it was directed by Michael Bay, with more explosions than reality, multiple helicopters, and dizzying fast-moving camera shots.
    It is apparently an adaptation of a 2005 Danish film... so it could be funny to watch that one and see how much it was "Bay-ified" for this version.
    Was thinking the exact same thing. It certainly fits the bill for a Michael Bay Bingo game. Got half way through the trailer before I lost interest, so this is an easy pass for me.

Hello everybody, I have a question about the studio series

I'm asking, Has SS-76 Thrust been released here yet because I haven't seen him or is he coming out before the end of 2021

Quote Originally Posted by SentienlPrimefan View Post

I'm asking, Has SS-76 Thrust been released here yet because I haven't seen him or is he coming out before the end of 2021
    Hey mate

I've not seen him here at release (I'm a Perth collector too). No idea on whether there are any plans for it to come out here. Might be one of those things we just miss?

I did order him from the below link and had it reach me in Perth within a fortnight.

https://www.gamesmen.com.au/transfor...-action-figure
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

It shoukd have come out with wreckgar, but I didn't see it on the online sites that got him in already.

Quote Originally Posted by SentienlPrimefan View Post

You can get him from Amazon AU by going to the link here and select Amazon AU as the seller on the Right Pane under "Other Sellers On Amazon"

This was a strange one on Amazon AU's part as I don't think you can just search for him on Amazon AU - their search Algorithm must be broken on this one...

It shoukd have come out with wreckgar, but I didn't see it on the online sites that got him in already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    You can get him from Amazon AU by going to the link here and select Amazon AU as the seller on the Right Pane under "Other Sellers On Amazon"

This was a strange one on Amazon AU's part as I don't think you can just search for him on Amazon AU - their search Algorithm must be broken on this one...
    Ah, I vaguely recall that being mentioned by someone... and makes sense that it should have been in stock at Amazon Australia, since they had Wreck Gar for some time now.

(I got mine from Singapore, added to an order for something that wasn't released here, so would have remembered it better if I had bought it domestically.)

Wreck Gar has been popping up with Sweep, so I can assume that we have missed that wave?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Wreck Gar has been popping up with Sweep, so I can assume that we have missed that wave?
    It looks like Wreck Gar is in both waves... but the Thrust/WG wave only appeared to show up at limited places here, like Amazon Australia (which I completely forgot that I had even posted about it on the ozformers facebook page, when it became available on Amazon Australia... silly me ).