Page 167 of 195 FirstFirst ... 147157162163164165166167168169170171172177187 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1947

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

The little clear stand is included with Unicron has room for 15 micro figs (or whatever we are calling them) and 3 ships.

We have 3 little figs and 1 ship so far. I guess that means I might have to buy up to 14 more Transformers to complete my Unicron.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

People saying how good Kingdom Huffer is makes me resentful that (rumoured) Kingdom Gears got (allegedly) cancelled. Hopefully my favourite Minibot gets the love of a new WFC-style deluxe toy.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    The little clear stand is included with Unicron has room for 15 micro figs (or whatever we are calling them) and 3 ships.

We have 3 little figs and 1 ship so far. I guess that means I might have to buy up to 14 more Transformers to complete my Unicron.
    One of the recent Unicron videos from Hasbro teased that this year's version of Centurion Drone (another toy with a box of accessories) will have some more items specifically for the stand that comes with Unicron.

So... there are two stands packed in with Unicron? One big black one for Unicron, and one small clear one for the accessories?
    (I haven't watched reviews or videos, so that it doesn't spoil the first unboxing for me.)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    So... there are two stands packed in with Unicron? One big black one for Unicron, and one small clear one for the accessories?
    (I haven't watched reviews or videos, so that it doesn't spoil the first unboxing for me.)
    Yes, a big black stand for Unicron (please watch the video I linked the other day about how to properly use it) and a small clear stand for 3 ships and 15 micro figs. Plus it also has a spot on the clear stand for Unicron's head if you want to display that separate when you have Unicron in Planet mode.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Hey Guys, so with target, I just want to know how do you order kingdom Optimus prime?

Quote Originally Posted by SentienlPrimefan View Post
    Hey Guys, so with target, I just want to know how do you order kingdom Optimus prime?
    I believe Target does assortments for Transformers, just like we do at Big W. That means they have a single keycode that every different item in a particular line (in this case Leader Class WFC K items) resolve to. That means you can't order a specific Transformer, but rather a randomly picked item from within that keycode.

They have/had Optimus Prime and BW Megatron individually listed, so ideally you'd get the one you order. Unfortunately, saw someone on FB order Megatron and get Optimus so may still be assorted. In saying that, looks like OP's out of stock any way.

https://www.target.com.au/p/transfor...igure/65050972

You may as well get him through Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B08MVVD...CP58J02DKMAJMZ

How do add images to posts?

Quote Originally Posted by SentienlPrimefan View Post
    How do add images to posts?
    Read this thread.

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...ch-images-here

Wow, what a bargain!

(200% markup on that auto-transforming Prime on eBay, BIN price of just under $1900 US).