Page 143 of 195 FirstFirst ... 123133138139140141142143144145146147148153163 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1943

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

On the boxes next to their names on the front and back.... and the insert card behind the plastic tray.

For those who were in America in 1984, today 35 years ago (September 18th) saw the first episode of the original Transformers cartoon on TV... four months after the first comic came out (and I think the toys were just starting to appear in stores there as well).

In order to keep him on display, I’ve decided to rename my titans return Megatron as Megaplex

I hope we don’t get Earthrise Ratchet, only because I’m going to feel like a dumbass for impulse buying Siege Ratchet from RK.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    I hope we don’t get Earthrise Ratchet, only because I’m going to feel like a dumbass for impulse buying Siege Ratchet from RK.
    I'm still holding out hope of a TT release for Siege Ratchet.

Thank god for the Hasbro drop test. My Siege Jetfire took a nosedive off the top shelf when Omega joined him, but he survived with no damage.

Also, thank god for carpets to cushion Jetfire's fall.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Thank god for the Hasbro drop test. My Siege Jetfire took a nosedive off the top shelf when Omega joined him, but he survived with no damage.
    Your statement got me reading about safety design over at TF Wiki and it mentions a decision to blunt G1 Swoop's snout. I looked at pictures of pteranodons. I looked at pictures of the animation model for swoop. I then looked at images of the toy. I never consciously noticed this difference and nor did the somewhat lumpy snout end of the toy ever look remotely off to me.

I guess I should have put this in the section entitled Things You Never Realized...

Since it wasn't in media I couldn't put it in the other thread, but when dropping my child at preschool today I noticed the name on one of the other students lunch boxes was 'Codi Byrnes'. Sure the spelling is different but a bit of a coincidence there

Jkmno. It's pronounced Noelle.

Thank you! Try the veal! It's great!

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Since it wasn't in media I couldn't put it in the other thread, but when dropping my child at preschool today I noticed the name on one of the other students lunch boxes was 'Codi Byrnes'. Sure the spelling is different but a bit of a coincidence there
    Jetfire dropped off a shelf. LittleTransformerTrev dropped at preschool?

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post

Also, thank god for carpets to cushion Jetfire's fall.
    Walking past my display cabinet the other day I noticed a certain off brand Jetfire leaning drunkenly forward together with an off brand Swoop nearly falling off his flight stand, all being supported on the mighty shoulders of a certain off brand Galvatron notorious for being carved out of die cast. Yay for die cast.

In other news I need to talk to a certain someone about being careful while cleaning around my display cabinet.