Hi Guys,

Just wanting to introduce myself here as a new member to the forums. I have been a TF collector for most of my life (dating back to the 80s). I've been a long time member of TFW2005 but finally decided to join the family of TF fans back home.

I was introduced to the world of Third party figures and accessories back in 2008 when I watched Peaugh's Fansproject City Commander review and have not looked back since. I now focus heavily on 3P figures (especially the combiners) but still purchase official HasTak stuff too. My collection is CHUG scaled so no MPs (but I do have MP Grimlock who was on my 86 Movie shelf up until recently).

I have dabbled in personal customs for a few years now, applying my Gundam model painting skills to do custom paint jobs on various figures I own. My main problem is finishing them lol! Once I have had a chance to setup my lightbox I will start posting pics of my custom paints.

I recently moved into a new house so my 'mancave' is an absolute mess. But once I've settled in I will post pics of my collection displays.

In the meantime I'll share some pics of a few of my figures.

Look forward to chatting to you all.

Cheers
Razor24