Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone still looking for COMBINER WARS DEVASTATOR - TITAN CLASS

Thank you for the link, it was very useful! Decided to go with the SDCC version. Hopefully I didn't over pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Thank you for the link, it was very useful! Decided to go with the SDCC version. Hopefully I didn't over pay for it.
    To pick it up locally for $250, it was a good deal given our exchange rate and shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    To pick it up locally for $250, it was a good deal given our exchange rate and shipping.
    Unfortunately I got slammed with the $40 postage but even then its still cheaper then what most places want for it (if they still have it in Stock)

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Mr Toys Toyworld has the devastator SDCC box version for $250 in stock. Is there much difference other than the box design?
    Just be aware that although these are claimed to be new and sealed, the are not.. i received mine today and although the condition if fairly good the box itself looks to have been re taped a number of times.. i contacted the seller to which he replied

"We were just as shocked as you were when we recieved our shippment of Devastators.

All of the devastators we have sent out to our customers have multiple layers of take holding the cover sleeve to the actual box, which looks like the product has been tampered with.

If you wish the to remove the tape cleanly for an immaculate collectors box we suggest using if possible a heat gun or hair dryer to warm the glue under the tape then peel back."

As i said the insides look to be good but i am yet to check if anything is missing.