Page 11 of 193 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162131 ... LastLast

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I made a new default address on their webpage and asked them to then change it. I don't know how long it was, it was at least a week between when I asked them and when I checked.
    Thanks, that's what I did too. Hopefully it gets updated before the orders ship.

Auspost? They finally not using courier delivery now?
    My sales thread: LINK HERE

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by leej84 View Post
    No, they did indicate that they would use several postal services which Austpost is one of them.

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I was thinking about getting quake wave but im hesitant now.

I hope i have no issues with Tracks and Devy which i've preordered.

They really should reply to emails. If your preorder system is to take the full amount months before release then it does us and yourself a lot of favours to put the customers at ease. Especially if an order is not fulfilled.

Yes it will take time answering everyone but that's what you should be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by leej84 View Post
    I think they chose Auspost for my order as I chose a parcel locker as the delivery address. After reading this thread and seeing they use couriers, I'd been meaning to change the address but never got around to it. Works out better this way for me.

Just tossing my 2 cents in. Had a little trouble communicating to PC here but I think that's mainly cause they started to get super busy.
    So I messaged them through their website and got a reply quite quickly.
    Ever since I've used the web form to mail them and have gotten replies really quickly.
    Have since received my Trypticon from them (in good condition, quite happy) so didn't hesitate to order a few more bits and bots.
    With really great prices and (so far for me) good communications and packing I'm happy to keep recommending Premium Collectables

My orders of SDCC Hunters and Devi plus my combiner wars lot came through nicely packed and quickly shipped, thanks PC for the good service.

Got a shipping notice for Bluestreak last Monday, going to give them till tomorrow until I contact them and ask where it is. Did anyone else have a long time between shipping notice and item arrival?
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Got a shipping notice for Bluestreak last Monday, going to give them till tomorrow until I contact them and ask where it is. Did anyone else have a long time between shipping notice and item arrival?
    My last delivery from them took 9 business days with Aus post so I'm not sure if it's just our lousy postal service or the fact that they probably operate on the
    E-parcel system where they book it in and get tracking but it doesn't actually get picked up for a day or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    It was overnight for me. A week does seem overly long, especially if it was sent by courier.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]