Page 161 of 193 FirstFirst ... 141151156157158159160161162163164165166171181 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1923

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Already ahead of you there, I sent my last email to them a month ago (still waiting on a reply).
    Problem is we'd also need to convince the (many) unhappy customers on facebook to stop sending emails as well to "give PC time to catch up".

Oh and sorry the last Primal isnt mine, I don't collect BWs (though recent pics have been making me consider getting the BW MPs, but they are a low priority)

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Only 1 more left to identify!
    That last primal HAS to be mine or I will be chasing up refunds of many many MANY pre-orders.

Waiting on figures is suffering, but I shall hold back on emailing them since I can see most of the pre-order status's on the website.

Well, until it turns out they don't have anymore primals -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    According to the PC twitter guy 6 MP Primals to go, waiting on stock. At least I know now :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Wormz View Post
    2 of those are mine I believe
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    1 is mine! Who has the other 3?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozboticon View Post
    1 is mine. Was told 4 weeks ago that it would be sent in 2 weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by damnyouhussies View Post
    One is mine also.

Final Optimus Primal batch crew represent. It has been a lengthy wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    That last primal HAS to be mine or I will be chasing up refunds of many many MANY pre-orders.

Waiting on figures is suffering, but I shall hold back on emailing them since I can see most of the pre-order status's on the website.

Well, until it turns out they don't have anymore primals -_-
    So hang on, PC guy says 6 Primals to go, yet 6 people pipe up above (Wormz is waiting on 2) and I'm pretty sure Mayza is still waiting on his. So that makes 8 outstanding.

And let's not assume that Scott has anything against OTCA members so therefore there must be others outside of OTCA still waiting on their Primal too.
    Interesting...
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I'm still waiting for 2 primal as well. I couldn't find the tweet about primals stock level...was it deleted?

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

So much for no email, I guess one of you are going to ask how is it there are 8 but you said six? I have gotten no new shipping notifications sadly and we are reaching end of April.

From the website...

Customer Service Changes "UPDATE"
    20 April, 2017
    Many of you who follow our facebook page would of been updated that end of March saw

the update regarding new staff hire to soley handle our customer service query.

We also will be offering a promise response time once this new dept is up to date with past questions and comments. The Team looks like being up to date at end of this month,

we are keen to get this milestone done and are having the team work extra hours to push through our backlog, The Credit Promise will start once the team is up to date.

We are also rolling out some FAQ sections to help with more common questions the team is getting, this also should be out by months end.

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusNerd View Post
    The Team looks like being up to date at end of this month
    Well I hope so, but I wont hold my breath, and I don't consider communications "up to date" unless they have answered all emails, ignoring them or only answering half the questions asked doesnt count.

As for the Primals are you all waiting on the same numbered one, remember there are two different numbered releases. Or maybe the twitter guy meant 6 shipments or crates of Primals to go, who knows for sure really, it's not like they are good at stating the facts properly these days...

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    So hang on, PC guy says 6 Primals to go, yet 6 people pipe up above (Wormz is waiting on 2) and I'm pretty sure Mayza is still waiting on his. So that makes 8 outstanding.

And let's not assume that Scott has anything against OTCA members so therefore there must be others outside of OTCA still waiting on their Primal too.
    Interesting...
    Possibly 6 orders to go instead of 6 single Primals ?? Maybe.. Im only guessing

Quote Originally Posted by Wormz View Post
    Possibly 6 orders to go instead of 6 single Primals ?? Maybe.. Im only guessing
    Factoring Yoshi's comment below my last post, even then it makes 7 orders totalling 10 Primals. And like I said, that's just OTCA members.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by PremiumCollectables.com.au
    would of
    I don't mean to be elitist and I understand we all make mistakes but Scott/whoever really needs someone to write his releases.