Page 162 of 193 FirstFirst ... 142152157158159160161162163164165166167172182 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1923

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    I don't mean to be elitist and I understand we all make mistakes but Scott/whoever really needs someone to write his releases.
    Yeah, I agree. I always get someone to reread anything going external as often my brain is so focused on the message in my head that I don't notice the language and grammar. It's obvious to an outside observer

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    I'm still waiting for 2 primal as well. I couldn't find the tweet about primals stock level...was it deleted?
    It was a DM

So going by that last post if correct they don't even know if they can get the stock.

I thought they would of had a supplier who goes you can have 150 units of primal, and either they don't have a main supplier or they think they can source stock when it comes out and blowing out the wait times.

TBH... I wouldn't put full faith that 100% accurate information is being passed to the person handing twitter. It really is a small-ish operation... the person handling twitter doesn't have direct access to orders, manifests, etc.

Is PC more than two people?

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    It was a DM
    "Including mine"

Are you kidding me, so that means there is 5 left!

Quote Originally Posted by iscreamonstars View Post
    So going by that last post if correct they don't even know if they can get the stock.

I thought they would of had a supplier who goes you can have 150 units of primal, and either they don't have a main supplier or they think they can source stock when it comes out and blowing out the wait times.
    My question is why are they going through multiple especially with mainline releases, is this how they acquire stock so cheap, thought they would of had direct access to takara by now (or for that matter hasbro, you'd think once they were able to sit on hasbro meetings they could have better stock control but seems not)

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    Is PC more than two people?

LOL been so long since I had to laugh at anything during all of this, cheers for the laugh

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    LOL been so long since I had to laugh at anything during all of this, cheers for the laugh
    Here all week!

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    I really don't want to wait for Megatron from PC. I'm prepared to buy MP-36 from an overseas retailer but what to do when PC finally comes through? I'll be stuck with an extra and I wouldn't feel comfortable selling a toy gun online. I don't want an extra one but I'm tired of waiting and hoping for PC to come through. What a dilemma. First world problems at it's finest.
    I would recommend selling it just locally. No postage - meet up and exchange toy for cash. If the buyer is someone you already know then perhaps they can come to you or you can come to them or meet somewhere else that's mutually convenient. If the buyer isn't someone you know well then arrange to meet in public, put the toy in a box and tape it up well and exchange for cash.

Considering how difficult this toy is to obtain I am sure that you will find someone who'll buy your Megatron.

I know of another TF collector who just lives one postcode away from me who's expressed interest in buying my PC MP36. Not sure what I'll do with my spare MP35 from PC () but considering that it's not a prohibited toy then I would put it for sale on my regular open thread and let anyone from anywhere have the equal opportunity to buy it.

That is IF I ever get these toys. I've started to resign myself to the possibility that I will never see my outstanding PC preorders and ride a significant financial loss.

Got my Cheetors delivered on Saturday, although no diecast bonuses unfortunately.

Very well packed though -- boxes were bubble wrapped together and padded out with the usual paper.

Thats a start, at least some bots are trickling out
    Spiderken Away!