Page 166 of 193 FirstFirst ... 146156161162163164165166167168169170171176186 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1923

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

I did get a refund for Sentinel Prime, but that's small change to be honest, and it took a while for them to process the refund.

The email delay is really pretty absurd. Who the hell did they hire?

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    Honestly I don't know what is worse though, getting credit voucher for another item, which you might need to wait for again (unless you find something in stock you might want), or wait for the refund (which never arrives).
    Sounds like an episode of the Twilight Zone.

I'm another still waiting on Ramjet. Aswell as anything mp related that's been released since inferno. Soundwave reissue, cheetor, grapple, and some others.

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    I did get a refund for Sentinel Prime, but that's small change to be honest, and it took a while for them to process the refund.

The email delay is really pretty absurd. Who the hell did they hire?
    They seem to have thousands of emails from what people have been posting as ticket numbers etc. I imagine it isn't as simple a case of 'see email, write reply'. Maybe they are going through each one to assign the queries to groups, trying to come up with responses and find out relevant information. Or maybe not *shrug*

And one thing that seems likely, is going through and making sure that they don't reply to duplicate emails from the same person asking the same question of the same items. With some people reportedly sending an email every day, that wouldn't surprise me

Couldn't they just arrange all their emails by sender, then look at each senders emails as one large group and send one reply answering all of their still valid/current queries. Would save so much time.
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

Keep handing out those free passes.
    I applaud you all.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Just sent them an email, not about specific dates but for technical website details about orders (plus am curious as to how the optimus primal situation is gonna go)

...no reply atfer 48 hours, I thought they count up by now but seems not, how does one ensure they get that supposed discount exactly, what just reply to the sent email again or just wait?

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Just sent them an email, not about specific dates but for technical website details about orders (plus am curious as to how the optimus primal situation is gonna go)

...no reply atfer 48 hours, I thought they count up by now but seems not, how does one ensure they get that supposed discount exactly, what just reply to the sent email again or just wait?
    I don't think the 48 hrs no response discount is in effect until they have caught up with their back catalogue.

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    How long did it take to get your refund?