Page 167 of 193 FirstFirst ... 147157162163164165166167168169170171172177187 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1923

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Keep handing out those free passes.
    I applaud you all.
    There's surely an interesting phsycological study in this thread
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

This is my first bad experience with them and (so far) its just a bit delayed. If it continues with my other 3 orders then i will take my business elsewhere.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by XMan View Post
    How long did it take to get your refund?
    On the 26th of Jan i was told I'd get a refund, and I finally got one on the 14th of March (or thereabouts).

Also (and if this is out of line let me know and I'll retract) but the reply I got (i had to keep chasing for the refund) said "3/14/17" which makes me think that the customer service dept that's been hired is a bunch of americans on fiverr.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    This is my first bad experience with them and (so far) its just a bit delayed. If it continues with my other 3 orders then i will take my business elsewhere.
    I think it is more than a bit imo. I can only wait this long. To me is better they admit the stock has not arrived than to say end April as we are down to three days. I dont see much movement in OCTA regarding notifications not people saying about getting much response.

It is most likely an Asian office skills centre.

You hire desks with staff and go over there and train them yourselves. Then they work over there for bugger all.

I'm still waiting for Grapple, ordered mine within 5 minutes of it going up at the time too

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Keep handing out those free passes.
    I applaud you all.
    yes because speculating on what is causing email delays is handing out a free pass.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    I don't think the 48 hrs no response discount is in effect until they have caught up with their back catalogue.
    About a day after it was announced...crap forgot what it was but they did respond to an older email of mine within a week of me sending it, so I assumed they caught up to a more reasonable level.

Otherwise that's a cop-out response, they can claim they haven't cleared it and never have to hand out those passes

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post

You hire desks with staff and go over there and train them yourselves. Then they work over there for bugger all.
    Woah that's going a bit too far, considering it's supposed to be an Australian company and no official on that stuff...

I have my gripes but I wouldn't go as far as claiming they're using cheap foreign labor even though that's what makes the very toys we're screaming about

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    I'm still waiting for Grapple, ordered mine within 5 minutes of it going up at the time too
    F--K! What hope am I of receiving mine? I ordered a few hours after the listing.

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    ...no reply atfer 48 hours, I thought they count up by now but seems not, how does one ensure they get that supposed discount exactly, what just reply to the sent email again or just wait?
    The 48 hour thing still isn't, and most likely never will be, in effect. Last update from them was, again, that they were catching up on emails and hoped to be up to date by {insert random date some time in the future here}. Once they have caught up they will then look at implementing a response guarantee. So unless they ever do actually catch up, which seems more and more unlikely with each week that passes, they'll never implement the guarantee. The 48 hour "promise" is therefore utterly worthless smoke and mirrors.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    I had wondered about this myself. The incredibly poor grammar and language in the few responses we've seen, the complete lack of access to any kind of order or delivery information suggest's the "new CS" team are either really, really bad, or provided through a 3rd party contractor.
    Plus, PC keeps blabbing on about how they're a small operation, they have to keep cost's low etc etc.
    Do we really think they're hiring 2 or more full time staff at, what minimum of $18k-20K, just to respond to emails? Even contractors or short term contract's would cost a fortune. It's Far Far Far more likely that this has been outsourced to an offshore contractor who are paid per response or per hour (or some other random way). They would only have access to the information that PC have given them, and therefore are unable to answer a lot of inquiries.
    If I had to guess, I'd say PC have outsourced to China or India or similar, they've given them a rough spreadsheet listing maybe 40 or 50 items with an estimated arrival date (IE: "MP-34 Cheetor - ETA end of April") and so that's all the info these email contractors are able to provide.
    It would explain the poor quality and quantity of replies. The contractors are cherry-picking through the email backlog finding queries that they have a response to, and replying to those, and putting aside anything else.
    100% speculation of course, but it seems more likely than PC going out and hiring full time staff in Queensland, training them up and then standing back while they fumble blindly and fail to provide accurate info, at a high cost to the business. Remember, Scott's entire business model is to scrounge around to find the absolute cheapest source of product, irrespective of what this means to his customer's experience. Why would his Customer Service system be any different?