Page 173 of 193 FirstFirst ... 153163168169170171172173174175176177178183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1923

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Got my notification of TW yellow constructors rest 4 pieces on last afternoon. As they signed on the update. I am the one of the last 6. But as they said they got them on the end of April, and I will get it on 2nd May( early May).

Quote Originally Posted by Starganderfish View Post
    In any of these "generic questions about the operational side of things" have you pointed out to Scott just how badly his companies public profile is currently both here, on Facebook, TFW2005 etc? It might be worth reminding him that all this negative feeling is growing stronger every day and he really should address his customers concerns publicly and with transparency.
    I get that you are 100% behind PC and seem to see nothing wrong in the way they're handling things at the moment, but a lot of us feel quite strongly that things are in a bad way and getting worse.
    The fact that someone actually has some way to contact PC and get a response is eye opening to me. I honestly can't wrap my head around the idea that Scott is blithely carrying as though there's nothing wrong here?

Sorry if that comes across as negative towards you, it absolutely wasn't meant that way. But you seem to be the only person anywhere that is able to get any kind of response from PC. I really want to know what on earth Scott is thinking at the moment in regards to this ongoing situation?
    First, I realize that I brought this on myself by posting that I'd received a reply, but I was just trying to share info. Like everyone else, I get frustrated by the lack of any information, but I'm more troubled when I think there's mis-information being posted, as this starts to create "snowballs of panic". When I read about a "customer" claiming that his MP-36 has been cancelled for no particular reason, I found it odd... so I decided to ask PC.

Everything I write is my own guess/opinion, I don't have any special knowledge of what's going on.

I don't think the sentiments here/FB and TFW (although I don't think they even look at TFW, beyond paying for ad-space) are unknown to PC, and I don't think that PC doesn't care, I just think that they are unable to provide information that they don't have. That silence is sometimes defeaning. They want to give optimistic updates, but when they say "XXX is due end of April" I think they mean that they are expecting a shipment, but have no idea whether they're going to get it on 28/April or 6/May. After that, there's unpacking, inspection, re-packing, shipping out to end users, etc. And yes, Starganderfish, as I've also theorized in the past... I suspect they are occassionally getting screwed over by suppliers and may not receive items that were promised to them. I suggested a similar hypothetical on TFW a few weeks back... and while it may be happening, it's not really PCs fault. A deal is a deal, and if they're getting screwed they can try to rectify in the future, but there's little they can do to speed up the current deal. I do think that they should provide honest updates to customers if they suspect that's happening, and to some extent they did that with MMC, but if they have no proof that their suppliers are just giving promised stock to others, there's not much they can do other than vote with their wallet in the future, and use different suppliers. However as we all know, that's fine and dandy to say... but those suppliers already have PC's cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Starganderfish View Post
    As an alternative to hounding him for personal updates, if you could suggest he provides a detailed update to ALL his customers? Show.Z store is a TF retailer
    ShowZ is great, along with his proxy rubadubspawn, both of which I've purchased from in the past. Those updates from ShowZ are a recent development, and I think they're great... but I also think that ShowZ is on the ground in mainland China, with direct access to the wholesalers/manufacturers, no language barrier, etc. I've got no idea how big ShowZ in terms of order numbers so far - but I agree, that would be welcome.

Myself (and several others) have suggested to PC in the past that a single /status or /update page on their website would suffice. A single line for every product they've sold on it, and a regularly updated note alongside the product name to say (50% of these out, another 25 units inbound ETA May). Instead they've opted to go with these weekly update things, which seems like far more work with more ambiguity... but perhaps that's the point.

I wouldn't say that I'm 100% behind PC, but I do step in to play devils advocate and I try to offer a different customer opinion to the growing mound of angst. I am not 100% behind the missed deadlines, and slow communication... but I do remain confident that I'm going to get my products.

Lastly, I keep saying PC rather than [name] because I honestly don't know how big PC is, but I do respect that people have their personal lives and their businesses. Of course the lines get blurred but I think everyone deserves the right to separate their personal lives and their businesses. We (as customers) have every right to criticize and vent about a business but I believe all personal references should be removed. I'll go back and edit my recent post to remove the name. Yes, most of us here know names but this forum starts to get picked up on other forums and I think it's a bad idea.
    Last edited by OptimusNerd; 30th April 2017 at 01:05 PM. Reason: grammar and spelling

I really don't think I'll be using PC again after my current preorders ship.

Being personal with Scott honestly feels like the last/only recourse, though. He has my money and has not been forthcoming nor honest on how/if/when my products will arrive. If Scott/PC don't want to invite rampant speculation, then they're going the absolute worst way about it.

I get playing devil's advocate, but do you know who'd be the best advocate for PC? PC.

Anyway I should go now sorry.

Edit: I've emailed demanding a total refund on all outstanding preorders/purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusNerd View Post
    I wouldn't say that I'm 100% behind PC, but I do step in to play devils advocate and I try to offer a different customer opinion to the growing mound of angst. I am not 100% behind the missed deadlines, and slow communication... but I do remain confident that I'm going to get my products.

Lastly, I keep saying PC rather than [name] because I honestly don't know how big PC is, but I do respect that people have their personal lives and their businesses. Of course the lines get blurred but I think everyone deserves the right to separate their personal lives and their businesses. We (as customers) have every right to criticize and vent about a business but I believe all personal references should be removed. I'll go back and edit my recent post to remove the name. Yes, most of us here know names but this forum starts to get picked up on other forums and I think it's a bad idea.
    There's only one person who can relieve customer angst and he chooses to remain silent. You can play devils advocate for all it's worth suggesting blame the supplier and such, but when a store with a unique style of operation is performing so badly at an ever increasing rate whilst other stores aren't only really points to lack of management. Also i believe that pc undercutting and tactics has upset the apple cart and now manufacturers and suppliers aren't happy. This could possibly see pc being pushed further down the list along with their customers.

Scott blurred the name line from the very beginning using both his personal account and business account to promote his store and respond to customers like he still does to this day on a particular fb group everytime max tibby tags in scott dwyer account asking if pc will be getting a newly announced product in

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Got my notification of TW yellow constructors rest 4 pieces on last afternoon. As they signed on the update. I am the one of the last 6. But as they said they got them on the end of April, and I will get it on 2nd May( early May).
    Best piece of news, thanks for the update as this gives signs of hope they are alive.

Excuse all the stupid drama above, seriously I can't be stuffed.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    stupid drama
    Yeah getting ripped off $818 is stupid drama okay cool thanks.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    Yeah getting ripped off $818 is stupid drama okay cool thanks.
    I am not in this conversation please take me out of it.
    Feel free to get the actual person to come and verify his post. I am in Wa
    Otherwise this is bs drama as none of my friends got cancelled.

Unless being told by pc I am not jumping to conclusions. It's not your $818 and you are just hoping on it thinking you got ripoff.

This I am afraid is not acceptable post. Please feel free to invite this person here and we chat otherwise closed discussion and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    According to pc the 1st run was a soft release, whatever that means. I have noticed that the big retailers are getting their next lot of stock so hopefully not to far away.
    Thanks to both of you guys for responding. I have been following those FB updates, but it's hard to look through every single one so far to find a specific thing, if you happened to miss whatever week it was mentioned in.

Much appreciated. Reassuring to hear the company is doing more, it was starting to look like they were sold and gone and that multiple online sellers were not going to get any (from undersupply).

Megatran Guest

An online product review page on PC (of which there are 5 reviews at this stage).

http://www.productreview.com.au/p/pr...es-com-au.html