Page 175 of 193 FirstFirst ... 155165170171172173174175176177178179180185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1923

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

I'm waiting on Inferno and Grapple sent 2 emails over a month ago asking about the status on them just received a reply today stating my order will be shipping in May but not specifying which order. I'm guessing they mean Inferno, I've no idea what's going on with Grapple

Had a reply from march 30 looks like the same message evryone else is getting your items shipping in May.

So if correct i should get 8 orders consisting of 13 bots, yeah right i believe that.

thats a lot of product they're promising this month. Gonna need a big boat.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

What...if they are telling the truth and everything is all in one(or multiple) shipping containers, they just can't get the dates right because they're going by estimates (ships could be held up by weather you know).

Not that I'm happy when I'm waiting on optimus primal still, or those poor souls waiting on ramjets and so forth.

Oh one of those supposedly 13 bots to turn up in May is MP Ramjet.

Customer Service (www.premiumcollectables.com.au)
    May 1, 12:01 AEST
    Hi ****,
    We do apologize for the late reply, We are having the team work extra hours to push through our email backlog so that we may provide a better and timely replies to queries and continuously improve our service. We would like to inform you that your orders
    46**, 69**, 79**, 85**, 92**, 99**, 10*** and 10*** will be available this May. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.
    Regards,
    Customer Service

The order numbers were in the same order as their reply, so makes me believe they just replying like they always do and i'll see nothing this month.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by iscreamonstars View Post
    Oh one of those supposedly 13 bots to turn up in May is MP Ramjet.

Customer Service (www.premiumcollectables.com.au)
    May 1, 12:01 AEST
    Hi ****,
    We do apologize for the late reply, We are having the team work extra hours to push through our email backlog so that we may provide a better and timely replies to queries and continuously improve our service. We would like to inform you that your orders
    46**, 69**, 79**, 85**, 92**, 99**, 10*** and 10*** will be available this May. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.
    Regards,
    Customer Service

The order numbers were in the same order as their reply, so makes me believe they just replying like they always do and i'll see nothing this month.
    This would of been funny if all these came on April first, sadly its long past that

Well since PC wont reply to my email I'm grateful that you're all sharing your replies, gives me 1% hope that maybe I'll get my Inferno and Grapple one day.
    Anyone have information from them on the MAS01 Optimus Prime or PlanetX Genesis?
    Those are another two items that I'm waiting on information about, I know that the MAS01 might get shipped this month as per that post from ToyAlliance but would be nice to have some sort of confirmation, however unreliable, from PC as well

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    What...if they are telling the truth and everything is all in one(or multiple) shipping containers, they just can't get the dates right because they're going by estimates (ships could be held up by weather you know).

Not that I'm happy when I'm waiting on optimus primal still, or those poor souls waiting on ramjets and so forth.
    Well just say it as it is. I am sorry we expect it to be in April but it didn't came in yet. We apologise for the delay. Don't say you will ship in may as it will get old and will piss people more.

I do hope for their sake is a huge shipment as many are very upset it taken longer than usual and is really just piling more complaints and angry customers by the week.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    thats a lot of product they're promising this month. Gonna need a big boat.

We need Prometheus from macross.

btw this is what being blocked on PC's FB page looks like...

On the left is what a regular FB page looks like, as did PC's before I was blocked. On the right is what PC's FB page looks like to me now. I can only share their posts and read comments posted, but I cannot react to them or post any comments.

And I know that it hasn't happened to anyone, I think that they're being selective about it. I suspect because I've previously criticised them for their lack of professional conduct, especially with that customer survey. Never anything personally nasty or abusive though, but it seems to have been enough to attract their ire. The funny thing is that a friend of mine isn't blocked on their FB page and he's a FAR greater critic of PC (he openly admits to outright hating PC) and still posts on their page. So they don't even seem to be doing it consistently. Yay.