Page 180 of 193 FirstFirst ... 160170175176177178179180181182183184185190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1923

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post

Sounds as though PC are attempting to fend off Customers who demand a refund.
    Seeming it followed megatrons update, I'd say it's a response to the lone WA guy who said PC cancelled his order without warning.... Which Apparantly Scott had no idea about.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Seeming it followed megatrons update, I'd say it's a response to the lone WA guy who said PC cancelled his order without warning.... Which Apparantly Scott had no idea about.
    Makes you wonder who's telling the truth.

And I'm not pc bashing, we have no evidence from either side, I'd say disregard that even happened, it won't help us either way

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Makes you wonder who's telling the truth.

And I'm not pc bashing, we have no evidence from either side, I'd say disregard that even happened, it won't help us either way
    Well disregard the information as I am in WA and there is no such thing. (Yet)
    As I know two other people who ordered, Matt is most welcome to explain himself here.

I am disappointed about the so call late may and now pushing to June.
    Someone should ask when did the source ship these items instead.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post

I am disappointed about the so call late may and now pushing to June.
    Someone should ask when did the source ship these items instead.
    Exactly....just say what's going on! Why is it now april/may/june etc...instead of just changing the month a bit of insight into why it is changing could help...

For what it's worth, I received a refund when I cancelled my order for the PE Computron set though I had put in the request months ago.

I suppose they are working through the backlog, which must be gigantic.

I think the main issue is that we no longer have cheaper options now because we pre-ordered. We are now cornered to pay more or not available anymore.

That is my dilemma.
    Spiderken Away!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I have no issues because I ordered popular items which are not life or death to me but this has questioned pc reliability. I had full confidence in 2015-2016 but I honestly don't know what happened this year. Is it the huge volume?
    Or is it supplier cocked up?

Tf MPs can be bought including megatron.
    However it is a big inconvenience
    Will be buying exclusive MPs if required by second week of May from other sources and sell my copy when pc delivers.

After some reflection, my behavior here hasn't been ideal, so I apologise if it's caused any offense and if I've been acting in an inconsiderate manner. Especially drifand, who I think I've been a bit intense with.

Without going in to too much detail, this situation (the lack of communication, feeling like I'm being ripped off, etc) has caused a flare-up in anxiety, which to be honest is not why I collect Transformers.

While I appreciate that my mental health shouldn't be of concern to anyone (let alone PC), I do think it is unfair for someone to take someone's money (and a not insignificant amount of it too) and continue to be evasive and misleading with it. I'm not saying "Transformers is life" or anything, but it is important not to abuse the trust and power you are given by your consumers.

Edit: Sinnertwin's posts r still the best lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    Without going in to too much detail, this situation (the lack of communication, feeling like I'm being ripped off, etc) has caused a flare-up in anxiety, which to be honest is not why I collect Transformers.

While I appreciate that my mental health shouldn't be of concern to anyone (let alone PC), I do think it is unfair for someone to take someone's money (and a not insignificant amount of it too) and continue to be evasive and misleading with it. I'm not saying "Transformers is life" or anything, but it is important not to abuse the trust and power you are given by your consumers.
    Well put mate, don't feel too bad I too am feeling the same way. Collecting Transformers should be an easy peaceful experience to take you away from the day to day grind. Rather this situation with PC has people feeling sick with anxiety not because they'll miss out on their figs but rather because no one likes losing money when you work so hard for it.